Chapter 2

Khemyah P.O.V

I was in my office of the restaurant I owned when there was a light knock . I look away from my computer to see one of the waiters.

" Yes ?"

" There's a guy out here asking to see you. "

" Me or the head chef ?"

" No you, he asked for " The boss of dis place ." He said confused.

" There isn't a problem ?" I asked standing up

" Oh no ma'am " he said as I followed him as he lead me to atable where the guy was face deep in the menu. He's finally put it down.

" August , what are you doing here ?" I said

" To eat and talk to you ." He said smiling. I sat across from him because I wasnt going to start a scene in my own resturant

" Bae, you look good"

" Thanks , but dont call me that." I said. For a moment it was silence, until.

" LookI just wanna know what the fuck is going on between us. I mean, Im hearing shit from people that you saying you single." 

" Because I am, The fuck?"

" So you didn't bother to the nigga you in a relationship with ? Me !"

"Nah, You didn't tell me that yo ass was cheating. So your point is?"

" Man I don't get you Mayah. You told me if I'm not feeling and Im feeling someone el-GCO-

"You would tell me !. Did you" I said leaning forward to him.

" Naw man, what you trippin for? You know yo ass gone take me back like the last time , and the fucking time before that !" Did he really just say that shit to me ? Khemayah Hardaway ? Oh Hell NO! I wanted to flip the table on his ass.

" And you wonder why ! " I said getting a little loud realizing Im at my restaurant. " You wonder why Im always flippin out on your ass and shit ! You one Cock-Selfish son of a Bitch ! You aint always going to have me, not now not fucking ever! Not until you change, you cant just pop up when you want to and expect me to jump in your arms. I suggest you leave my place of business" He just looked at me " Now !"

 " I want to eat first

"Leave for I get security or you'll end up having maggots in your damn food !"

" Fine , I'm out ."

" Good choice, if you wanna talk and apologize we can do this somewhere else ."

I said walking towards the exit door then going back to my office.

Michaela P.O.V

I woke up to a " Kayla if you don't wake yo ass up !" I open my eyes to see Byron cheesing at me wearing my hair bonnet that must of fell of while I was sleeping

" Diva much?" I said sitting up

" Aye, you cant get made at me cause yo ass sleep wild , here ya go baby. Told ya Ill make it up to you ." It was pancakes, syrup, cereal, milk, sausage, eggs and Orange juice.

"Did you or Paul make this ?" I said with my eyes wide examining every food, thinking could I finish it

" I did girl , You doubting me ?" He said while placing the tray on my lap walking to the bathroom.

" No , I'm just saying ." I said as I push my hair back in a ponytail. " Uh .. I don't know if I can eat all of this and you know I don't eat eggs !"