(Prucan) At America's house

I was walking down the street. I really didn't have anything better to do. My bruder wasn't home, he was with his cute little Italian boyfriend.

Thinking how I'm older and how I'd say I'm more social, I'm surprised how he got a boyfriend before me. I guess I'm just too awesome for a relationship.

It was actually nice walking every now and then with no clear destination. I liked the little chilly air or the early winter. It wasn't too cold that I would have needed a jacket instead of a hoodie and it wasn't too warm. Just nice.

I kept walking and I soon saw my friend America. He was, surprise surprise, coming out from the McDonald's. Spotting me he shot up a smile and walked to me.

"Hey Prussia! Dude, how have you been?" He asked smiling and eating his hamburgers. I smiled at him "Awesomely like always!" I say grinning. "How many did you get this time?" I asked.

"The usual." He answered. Yep, way too many. "So hey Prussia, wanna come over and play some Mario Kart?" He asked me slurping his cola. "Are you sure? I've already won the moment we start!" I declared starting to walk with Alfred to his house. "No way dude, I've played it more then you! I'm totally gonna win!" He said.

Some time passes and we get to America's house. He walked to the fridge "Hey, you want something to drink? I've got cola, pepsi, mountain dew, dr.pepper, milk and a few juices." He listed. "Dr.pepper" I said while going to set up the game. I was there every now and then so this was how it normally went.

I heard Alfred say something and then come sit next to me. "What did you say?" I asked him. "Oh, I just told my bro that I'm home." He said choosing his character. "Oh, ok. Why don't we ask him if he wants to play?" I asked. "Are you sure? Mattie's pretty good at this." He told me.

"Of course! Which way is he, I'll go get him" Alfred pointed the direction of the bedrooms. "The one left from my room" he said. I nodded and made my way to the door. I knocked on the door and waited for the quiet country to open the door.

"Yes?" He asked looking at me. "Wanna play Mario Kart and see how Alfred loses?" I say smirking. "I'm not going to lose! You're gonna lose!" I hear Alfred yell from the living room.

Canada, or 'Mattie' as Alfred called him, chuckled at his brothers reaction. "Sure." He said. I haven't talked to Canada almost ever before. I mean, we have seen each other sometimes like in the kitchen or something, but we never really had a conversation. He's pretty cute.

"Awesome! Come on, let's go best Alfie!" I shout taking Canada's hand and rushing to the living room. Alfred got Canada a controller and we started playing.

After a few games and a lot of screaming and shouting, Alfred ended up going to get pizza. I would have asked why he didn't just call the pizzeria, but I already know he has caught his eye on a worker there so he's gonna go and talk to them while getting pizza.

Normally I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for him, but this time Matthew was here with me. I got his name from when Alfred called him Mattie and Matthew corrected him.

I looked at Matthew a little and suddenly I feel something, well more like someone, get up and flies to Matthew's lap. Matthew just lifted Gilbird up to his face and smiled.
I chuckled and Mattie looked at me a little confused. "What?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. You and Gilbird are just so cute!" I say grinning like an idiot. An awesome idiot. Mattie got flustered and looked down at his lap where he had placed Gilbird.

"Birdie, did I say something wrong?" I asked. He looked up at me with a questioning look. "Birdie?" He asked.
"Well yeah! I wanted to give you an unique nickname that Alfred wouldn't have already stolen!" I explain. "Also you're really cute like birds" I muttered really quietly.