Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

It's magcon day now, and all last night I was with shawn. I talked to Maggie and she said that she will be okay, and apologized for everything that happened. Although I'm still in shock, I can't hold her on it. I've been stressing about magcon for about a week. Like, what will all those girls think of me? Bart said I could sit with taylor at his meet and greet booth. I was wearing a magcon hoodie and leggings with combat boots. I started to get really anxious when Bart said they where going to let the girls in. Taylor was with cameron taking to him, so I was alone at this table. All of a sudden I saw all these girls come in screaming. I started to remember about last night and i really didn't wanna be here now. "Shawn?" I said when he walked by. "Cara?" He said with a smirk. "Umm Can I sit with you at your booth." "Of course! I thought you where sitting with Taylor. "We'll i don't know..I feel more comfortable with you I guess." Shawn smiled putting his hand out, I took it and walked over there holding his hand. I gave the girls a quick look when I saw some of them staring at me. the girls started to form a line in front of all the boys, when I saw shawn was already taking pictures with some. "Excuse me?" I turned around and saw a girl who looked about 13-14. "Are you friends with them?" I nodded when I saw her face lit up. "Can I get a picture with you?" I nodded and we took a picture. I probably looked terrible but whatever. So far it's been about an hour. I got asked for a couple pictures, and right when I started to get use to all these girls finally, when I saw one of my old friends. She moved here about 2 years ago..did I mention she left because of me? She left be because everyone started to make fun of her after she started to hang out with me. And the weird thing is, she was coming towards me. "Hey Cara! What you doing here?" "Umm I'm with shawn, you?" She started to look at me like I was stupid. "So your telling me, you know shawn mendes?" I nodded and turned around to see if shawn was looking at me, and he was. "I just wanted to tell you, sorry.." She looked like she was gonna cry I nodded, again. "Uhh yea, it's okay, umm I'm gonna be right back." I really just wanted to get out of there. She made my life a living hell..beside my mom and all. I decided to go back stage to get a break from everyone, when I heard my phone go off. It was kate, she texted me. It said, "please come home." I didn't even bother replying. She is a waste of my precious time.

Shawn's POV.

A little later before I saw cara go backstage, and I wasn't sure why. And I would go check on her, but I can't till my meet & greets done.

*****

Finally, my meet & greet is done. I'm usually never in a rush, but I had to see what was going on. When I walked back there, I saw her on her phone. "Cara?" She turned around with her eyes as bright as can be. "What you doing?" "Uh nothing.." She smiled when she said that. "Well cara, well wanna hang out?"

"It's magcon right now thought?"

"After!" She nodded and got up to go back out with me. "Cara, wait..before we go out there, can you promise me something?"

"Oh god, what?" "Not to let go of my hand." I asked, I could feel myself blush when I said that.

Caras POV.

"But..all the girls..and the guys! They will see us!"

"Cara, it's okay. There my fans, they will always be by my side, even if I have a special someone." That comment scared me. What if I made all of Shawn's fans not like him? I would ruin his reputation..and special someone? I'm not dating him, but I mean..I would. "Cara?" Right when shawn said that I zoned back in. "Okay. But one thing first."

"Yes?" I looked down at his lips and before he could say anything, I pressed my lips against his. When we let go of the kiss, Shawn's face looked shocked. "Umm sorry." I said nervously smiling. "Cara, you really know how to make me happy." He said laughing. "So you weren't happy before?" "Oh no! I was! But now I'm happier!" He said squeezing my hand, and heading to the door.