Cute morning's with Gray Bae😇💗

My alarm went off. I checked the time and it was 8:30 .I remembered that I stayed over at Grayson's last night so I was in his bed. No we did not do anything nasty😂 We just cuddled and kissed. I turned around and next to me was Grayson sleeping. He's so cute when he snores. I went on my phone and checked all my social medias.
Someone knocked on the door. It was Ethan.
"Good morning y/n" Ethan said
"Um, good morning E!" I said smiling
"Well I made pancakes so you can eat all you want. I'm going out. Just tell Grayson to edit today's vlog" Ethan said.
"Sure, and thanks" I said as I smiled at him.
I went back on my phone. I decided to get up and brush my teeth. As I was about to get up I feel Grayson's strong arm around my waist. I turn around and he's half awake. I laugh.
"Grayson get off! I need to brush my teeth" I said jokingly.
"Noooooo, stay babe" he said in his raspy morning voice. He finally gets up from his bed and wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my back, not letting go.
I smile as I squeeze my way out of Grayson's strong, muscular arms. I got up and went to the bathroom. Grayson followed me. He was like a lost puppy. He was adorable. As I was brushing my teeth, Grayson started kissing my neck. I enjoyed his soft lips going down my neck. Grayson brushed his teeth next. I went back to his room and sat on his bed. I was scrolling down my Instagram. Suddenly Grayson sat next to me. I looked at him,
"Good morning babe, Ethan left and said to make sure you edit today's vlog"
Grayson looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
I went to the kitchen to eat some pancakes. Grayson was on the couch on his phone. I got a plate of pancakes that Ethan made and headed towards Grayson. I sat on his lap. He puts his arms around my waist and starts feeling me. I look at him and start laughing. He slowly starts kissing down my neck as I let out a small moan.
"Grayyyyy, stopppp" I said
He kept going. I place my plate down on the table and jump on Grayson. My legs were wrapped around his waist. I start kissing his lips gently.
"I love you y/n" Grayson whispers in my ears
I smile,
"I love you too Grayson"