Chapter 2 They meet

Yes, Its the 4 bitches and theyre flirting with someone Who is that?

"Dont you know who he is He's the most popular guy in school Bryan Santos is his name and he's so hot" said chloe I dont know him i said.

Mrs.Castro arrived "Good Morning Class",Good Morning Maam. we reply. Fall in line outside i will choose your seatmates. All got irritated well me i dont care who the hell is my seatmate just no one of the 4 bitches.

Guess what who is my seatmate?.

No.its not one of the 4 bitches its Bryan Santos, I was so shock everyone is looking at me and i know the girls are jealous and mad of me well i dont care i just wanna simple highschool life.

Turn your book on page 363.

ah, I Forgot my textbook!

Can i share with you i forget my textbook. i said even though im so shy. is he deaf or what he dont even look at me like i dont exist.

Hello i said finally he looked at me but he said "Im busy dont disturb me dont you see" he is cold as an ice i hate him, bacause of that i got zero on test and as a punish i have to clean the classroom alone. my friends left because i told to because i dont want them to be home late.

I swear I hate Bryan Santos !!!

Know what do you think will happen next?!

Do you like comment what you think so i can fix it.

Thank you :))))

Hugs and kisses for you.