1.2

Jungkook = Bold
Jimin = Italics
A combination of both means they both said it.

Jungkook is at home playing a game on his computer and Jimin is watching television in the living room.

Siblings.

Siblings.

They're demons.

I've always wanted one!

And now I have two...

But I got two instead!

You see, Jimin-hyung hasn't met Mina yet.
Once he meets her, it'll be a whole different story!

You see, Jungkook-ah hasn't experienced
being an only child.
If he did, it would be a whole different story!

Alright, maybe I exaggerated a little bit.

Most siblings aren't that bad.

Being an only-child is amazing!

But Mina's a devil.

It gets lonely sometimes...
plus the whole standards thing...

I know it's only been a week since the marriage
and since Jimin-hyung has moved in, but by the
end of next week, he will hate her.

I know it's only been a week since the marriage
and since I moved in, but I'm sure I'll love my new
sister, Mina.

Trust me.

****

For being step-siblings for only a week, the Park-Jeon kids hadn't bonded much at all. Throughout the week, Mina had been gone for most of the time working on a project for school. Being at a less chaotic school, Jungkook and Jimin were able to have more downtime. However, in that said downtime, the boys hadn't initiated any interaction. Well, Jungkook hadn't initiated any interaction.

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to go to a movie with me?"

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to go to that new Chinese restaurant with me?"

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to play basketball with me?"

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to walk around town with me?"

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to go get some ice cream with me?"

And just about every time Jimin asked Jungkook to do something, Jungkook always said "no." There was no reason, no explanation, no nothing. Just "no." And Jimin never questioned the younger.

Then, one day, Jimin found Mina lounging on the sofa in the living room. He was glancing from the kitchen into the living room to see her watching an old episode of "King of the Masked Singer." It was an odd experience seeing her outside her room, not buried behind books, that is. Jimin was carefully portioning out some rice to go along with his unusually small lunch when he spotted his sibling. He carried out a tray of his food to the living room and joined his younger sister.

Jimin waited for her to say something as he sat directly across from her. But she didn't. On the stage were two singers—obviously G-Dragon and Taeyang, Jimin's inspriation—performing a 1990s hip-hop song by the duo Yook Kak Soo. While Jimin didn't know Mina that well, he was sure that 1990s hip-hop music wasn't up her alley.