Midnight 1

Did You know there were a secret cult of vampires that lived forever but not forever for there emotions were Darkness like black hole.  But boy vampire was king of sprinkle vampires that gives cupcakes to people. Who need cakes but the cupcakes turn into cupcakes and the cupcake vampires eat the cupcakes and that's how they get you BLOOD. So then the youngest vampire named Tedward culinary because he was best at the SPRINKLE CUPCAKES. The boys of the family were all TOTAL HOTTIES. Like really hot like really hot guys. But then they go to the school and they were really cool guys so neatulla swan was the new girl and had crush on tedward at first sight. But for some reason he could not turn her into cupcake even tho he wanted to. He thought her sprinkle power was beautiful. And a car tried to hit on her but Tedward saved her from the car and netuella fell in love with him. Then Tedward had to do the hardest thing in his life!. Was to tell nutella that he was a cupcake vampire. So he let her ride on his shoulder like a parrot and flee her to a very romantic place in the forest and took off his shirt so the sunlight in the forest turned his skin into sprinkles and it was delicious.

Find out what happens next in the next book Midnight sprinkles 2 book of sprinkles hotness.

-book by aphmau and Stephine mayo -Aphmau-