Dear Agony

T-bag pov

I grabbed Kass pulling her out of the house we had to find Gray I started to explain what happened to her she stared at me "he forget his pills how the hell..." "I don't know but we have to find him!". See Gray had to take the pills because when he was born he was so small and his body could shut down without them so if we don't find him well I would rather not think that. Kass and I shot down the hill running and lying on the ground phone in hand was Gray he was shaking badly "shit Kass call 911 NOW" I dropped down putting his head on my lap "Gray" I asked softly knowing he still maybe could hear me "Gray if you can hear me grip my hand ok? ". I was holding his hand and he gave a little grip "Kass hurry!" "there coming!" she looked paniced as much as I did the last time this had happened we had almost lost him and we weren't going to get him back if he didn't wake up this time. I couldn't lose him...he was my best friend and well I had a slight crush on him...I put my head down so my forhead was on his "come on Gray you'll pull through this I know you will "

Gray pov

I could feel the warmth of skin and the sound of a voice it was soft it reminded me of T-bag...it was telling me I was gonna pull through I think it meant that I was going to wake up. I hoped I did because then if I didn't all the people I love would be sad I couldn't let that happen I loved them to much to let them be in pain because of me. My body flinched as pain shot through me oh god someone stop this agony make it stop please! I know I said that I would hold on but it hurt so much it felt like someone light me on fire and would put it out just to do it again. I wish someone was here with me like T-bag or Kass or just someone