|trailer|

above i present, the sneaky look at the sequel, the last book of the Weapons series.

[READ BOOK ONE FIRST IF YOU HAVENT! YOULL BE CONFUSED IF YOU DONT!]

do you like the trailer????!!!!!

I CANT DECIDE IF I LIKE THIS ONE OR THE ONE FOR BOOK ONE THAT HAS "WOMAN" AS THE SONG BC BOTH ARE SO GOOD I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF LIKE THERES SOME MASKING MISTAKES I NOTICED SO IM FEELING A BIT SELF CONSCIOUS HERE BUT IM BARELY LEARNING HOW TO MASK ON VIDEOS SO BEAR WITH ME

BUT ALSO CONGRATULATIONS! if you've made it here, than you've endured Weapons book one, and you're ready for a round two!

here's a few things to know before you read.

this sequel has been a challenge for me to adapt and build and form. in my head i knew what i wanted, and i could've left it short and sweet and added this onto the first book, but ending the first one how i did, i felt it had to continue into its own second book, that it needed to.

because i really left you hanging...sorry about that

...but that meant that if i were to continue it in a second book, i had to craft an ENTIRE second book, with its own story flow.

😅

it makes my brain hurt just thinking about the process, because like the plot for book one came too easily to me, i essentially made it up in one night and had the majority of it planned out. i outlined chapters and had them all planned and ready to go.

this new book was a different story, because even though it picks up a few months after it's left off, i have to build and get to where the official ending will be.

that means new twists and turns, heartbreaks, tears, smiles, jokes, and more to make it longer than just like two extra chapters i could've added onto the first book.

it's been so hard to make these things, idk why. maybe because i tried coming up with a lot of it while i was still writing the first book, so having two plots in mind that took place at two different time frames made me go a little crazy. i just didn't want this book to be entirely too short to even be a real book, yknow?

the chapters in here might be more spread out or shorter than my other ones. right now that school has started up again (at least it has when i started writing this), i am first and foremost trying to outline every single chapter here, so forgive me if updates come a bit slow.

will that be okay for you guys?

it's just gonna take me a while to get started because i'm needing to outline the majority of book two and juggle school on top of that.

maybe i'm just seriously over-stressed about this.

if we're honest here, i sorta spoiled you guys in book one. most chapters were 3000-6000+ words, and since i wrote the majority of it during summer, i updated and wrote like all the time, and both of those things as a writer is a hell of a lot. i want to make this story long and engaging enough, so that could mean a few more chapter cliffhangers or something.

now, i REFUSE to just settle for boring story telling and filler chapters to reach the final result. i am only writing the best i can give you. literally i want to do this book right by you, the reader, and i hope that i manage to do that.