Alone.

Mirabella's POV
As I woke up on that fateful December morning, I couldn't help but feel more energized, more exhilarated. I hopped out of my pendulum-style bed and listened as it loudly crashed into the wall behind and expanded the already-too-big dent. I swung open my door and bravely jumped from the landing above to my couch below. It hurt my rear but I didn't really care. I galloped into the kitchen and waved ever-so peacefully to my mom.
"Good Morning Mom!" I say wispily.
"Oh. Hi." She says not even looking up from her phone.
I guess I'm sorta numb to the feeling of being ignored. I'm just used to it. My "friends, my family and even my dogs. I just wish there was someone who would pay attention to me.

Hannah's POV
I'm jolted from my beautiful dream about some duck eating a worm by my mom, Heather. She glares down at me as she hisses in my ear "I thought I told you to set your alarm". I'm only half-awake so my response was just a low drawn-out groan. She yanks the covers off of my nearly nude body and opens my blinds, as she does every morning to wake me up. I yawn and rise up from my twin-sized bed and make my way downstairs to have some breakfast. My mom had a plate of eggs and bacon ready for me and I swiftly gobbled it down. I have to admit, my mom is a great cook.
I waddle back upstairs and grab my phone. "0 NOTIFICATIONS" It reads.
I just wish I had some friends or anything. I put on a good facade at home so my mom doesn't know how miserable school is for me, but it's just terrible.