- four days after

Four days after.

Four days after you decided to throw me aside like garbage, as if I never meant a fraction to you. After being "in-love" with me for over a year, through our heart-breaks and our victories, you disposed of me; you forgot about me all for some stranger who wanted you for her own pleasure. Why? What did a girl, you hardly knew, have that I didn't? I supplied you with every inch of my heart, making sure you woke up every single morning and fell asleep every night with a smile on your face. Ever since the day I looked into your eyes, I promised myself I'd make sure you stood tall until the day we both collapsed. Was Friday that day? I awake after falling asleep on you the night before, because you were too fucking high to even acknowledge my existence. I awake, excited for the new day to rise, to you admitting to me that you spent the night talking to some random imbecile who sent you multiple photographs of her bare body because she was lonely.  

 I truly wish I could understand what goes on in your twisted mind, what made you believe that ripping my heart in two sounded like a marvelous idea. My life resides in your hands, and yet you continue to touch her with my existence barely hanging on. 

I can't even look at you the same anymore, you're a monster.. and I hope you fucking know that.