BooBear I Love You so Much - Louis Tomlinson

you are my hero, yes it can sound stupid but. I love you the way you are. I love your sense of humus. I admire that you take everything for play stilts always good for the life I love that about you. all I wanted was a hug yours.If you hug me one of these as I was born again. It was a dream come true. If you were in front of me I was too embarrassed super flushed and began to weep for joy. Your voice is the sweetest most loving, sweet, sweetest voice among other cute names. Love your hair in all ways and forms but especially when love is unkempt. You are the person who can get me for a silly smile over the world in the face but can seem stupid but I'm so. your eyes are the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen in my life. Love your look, the look is more loving than ever. I can not describe your way, your way of being're special love. I'm very proud of you. The love I feel for you will never change. Simply you are single. You are my guardian angel. You're a cute little angel-shaped person. Simply Louis William Tomlinson are the one person for whom I have a special affection. Are entered in my life YOU have changed my life in a different and special way. Yes the way you are, your mood, the way to being so sweet with people, able to change your look a simple girl who was super shy, shy, introverted super quiet. 

Thanks Boo Bear for being the most important person for me and for many other things. I love you today tomorrow and always. My favorite Teddy Bear