One Dream, One Band One Direction

Love does not get the word, love begins to look. Words are fleeting, looks last a lifetime. The best feeling is when you look at that person, and she is already staring at you. beautiful is when two eyes lock and two smiles appear. Do you believe in love at first sight? No? So expect I'll go again. It was really lovely to see you for the first time and thinking without words: I want. And yes, so you know it was love at first sight. I fell completely and irreversibly by you. The moment I saw you, I knew my life would never be the same. When I saw you had a brilliant idea. It was as if I looked inside of a diamond and my eye won a thousand faces in an instant. How can I say that love is blind if you loved for a look. The funniest thing was not having needed a kiss for both of you like. I knew it was you at the exact moment when our eyes met for the first time and you smiled at me. When I saw you for the first time, it was like a light radiating from you and fill my heart with love. A so-called 'love' hugged me in the corner of your smile. If there is love at first sight do not know, but when I saw you I fell in love. And before you even know your name, I knew I loved you. Who ever lived looks only know love at first sight exists. When I saw you, I fell in love on the spot! I looked. Stopped. I thought. Dreamed. I concluded. Perfection exists, and love at first sight too. It was exactly the day I met you I've come to believe in love at first sight. Love at first sight is possible; but it is always good to clean the glasses and take a second look. When I say I love you, do not say out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that happened in my life. Words are unable to express every feeling I have for you. Love you so much. You are the greatest gift that God could give me. Love you today and always. I promise to tell you I love you every night and you prove it every day. Being happy is not just summarize your life in good times. Being happy is also enjoying life alongside people we love and make us happy, as you walk. I love being with you, I love being with you, your smell makes me go, his voice makes me sigh. One day I was told that a smile is a way of showing how much we love someone. Today they asked me if I liked you ... I just smiled. You deserve someone insanely, inexplicably, perfectly and completely in love with you. Open your eyes, it's me. If you knew how I like your smell, your way of flower, not a peck say no who walks lost love. Has love that seems born to last a lifetime, like mine for you. Hey, I can not stop thinking about you. I love you and I will shout to the whole world to hear, have you is my desire to live. Our love is that strong, unique and true feeling, that even with the passage of time and the distance between us, never wear, because we belong together, together in one heart. Love you. You know what's infinite love? Is that even with problems, jealousy, distance, insecurities, fears, can grow even more every new day. Till death do us part is very little for me. You need more than one life. Has love that seems born to last a lifetime, like mine for you. Something in me tells me that I will love you forever. And every verse my will, to tell you that I'll always love you, for all my life. If someone wants for her beauty is not love, it's lust. If you want someone for their intelligence, is not love, it's admiration. If someone wants because it is rich, it is not love, it is interest. If you want someone and not know why, it is love. I'm lonely without you lovelessness. A boat without a sea, a field without bloom. Sadness that goes, sadness comes. Without you, my love, I'm nobody? Good day, love! Because of you I have beautiful dreams to dream. Because of you, my life is full of love. And today more than ever, love you as ever! I promise to tell you I love you every night and you prove it every day. On your lips met the most beautiful words that always wanted to hear. Your heart met the larger flames, with which always dreamed warm me. That our relationship is eternal. Love you! One of the reasons I love you is the security that you bring me. Can be sure that at thy side, way up eyes closed. To infinity is small when it comes to what I feel for you. Love you so much! My love, When I'm with you, I feel alive. You bring me a happiness that has no equal. You showed me a love that I never imagined existed. Today I can not imagine my life without you. You touched my heart in a way that anyone can understand. I love being with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Every day I wake up thanking God for having you by my side. You gave me a lot, and I do not know if I'll be able to give back everything you gave me. Sometimes I feel lost and out of the shaft, but when you arrive, I feel safe. His voice soothes me. The love I have for you is eternal. It is a strong, long lasting and resist the love. I really feel blessed from the moment you became a part of my life. My wish is to sleep every night in her arms, wake up to your beautiful smile, share their joys and sorrows, finally, I want to be by your side forever, because you are everything to me. I promise to always love you and keep you in my heart. I will always be ready when you need me. I'll love you forever, whatever life prepare us. You are my soul mate and I'll love you for eternity. I love you baby. When two people love each other, they do not submit nor dominate it, just complete daily. Good day, love you. Love is not just saying "I love you" is showing it without words. I love you, I love you, I'm nothing without you, it's silly, but I cry at the thought of losing you.  With you I forget the hours, the days I forget, I forget the problems of life and even me. You are my world. Thou art the reason of my happiness.  My love for you is like a circle, never ending. If I could grab a star for every time you make me smile, the infinite sky would fit in the palm of my hand. It took meeting you to know what love is and to get to conjugate the verb to love. Today I say: I love you. Tomorrow will tell thee: I love you. Living without you is like living without breathing. You want to stop the world from spinning. Grasping the moon and the sun erase. Simply impossible. You're everything I want and need. When I say I love you deeply, I am only superficially describe what I feel for you. Today I had to fill in a paper my address. I wrote that I live in your heart. Without you I'm not home, I'm a big nothing.  Not a day I do not wake up thinking about you there. There was one night where I throw myself without thinking about you. And you know what? There is no more beautiful thought, than thinking about you. Love you. Just love you. With all the letters. In all existing languages ​​and accents. Of all the forms in all directions. I love you simply, and it comes to me to be the happiest person in the world. Many people look for the meaning of life. I've found the meaning of my. You!

Boys love you so much of my life

Undersigned : BooBearGirlTommo