Chapter 2: You need to be punished~ Pt. 2

This time skip to the end of the school day is brought to you by
Coffee, cuz without it is be slep instead of woke.

Katsuki Yuuri

    I could be in my dorm right now,  finally getting to sleep, but instead I'm on my way to Mr. Nikiforov's classroom because I did the sleeping in class. I walk into the room and see him doing paperwork on his desk.
   "Ah, Yuuri, come on in."
His voice is calm, and kind of soothing.
"Uh, Mr. Nikiforov, could you please explain to me why I'm here?"
He looks at me with a cold glare
"I-I understand that I f-fell asleep in class, b-but, I don't think I s-should have to see you a-after class."
Again his eyes are on me. With an emotionless stare.
  "Well, Mr. Katsuki, this is college, so I have a zero tolerance policy for everyone. If you fell asleep in class, as you did,
You will be punished."
"P-punished?"
Oh god, he can't be talking about that can he? My stomach is starting to feel uneasy.
"Yes. Ya know, you'll sit, think about what you've done, I'll probably lecture you or something. Then you can leave."
   "What did you think I meant?"
His stare went from cold and emotionless, to lust filled.
I don't know if I should be scared.
  "I-I u-uh, n-nothing."

Nikiforov Victor

Oh wow, this guy really wants it, doesn't he?
"Really? Because it seems like you were thinking I wanted to have sex with you, judging by the way you're blushing. "

"O-of course n-not!"

I can tell, he wants it,
                                     real  bad.
How bout I just give him what he wants.
I pin him to the wall and pull him into a passionate kiss.
He pushed me away,
"M-Mr. Nikiforov, this is wrong."
"I know, but I don't care. And plus, you're the one who wanted this anyway."
Before he can say another word I kiss him again. Unbuttoning his shirt as I do so. I pick him up and bring him into my office, then let him on my desk.
  Fuck, I'm already hard as a rock.
((A/N I felt so weird writing that))
I start to take off his pants along with my own, still without breaking the kiss. He's hard too, I knew he wants it, just as much as I do.
  Off come the boxers~
He shivers as the cold air hits his
D I C K. I do the same.
((A/N the k in dick was the 420th word.))
I rub the tip of my D I C K against his entrance,
  "M-Mr. Nikiforov~"
"Call me daddy"
  "Uhm, alright, d-daddy."
I slowly push my D I C K into him,
I hear him whimper in pain, it's so cute.
I force my D I C K ((A/N that was the laST oNE)) into him just to hear him scream.
It's turning me on even more. He's so tight, I might end up cumming early. I hope I don't, I want this to last.
  7 minute time skip

Katsuki Yuuri

Oh god, that felt amazing, I wish it didn't have to end. Even if I wanted to stay, I knew I couldn't, I stayed with daddy, uh, Mr. Nikiforov, way longer than I should have. And I'm sure my roommates noticed.
I ran back to my dorm as fast as I could, finally I'm home.
"HEY YUURI,  WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? DID YOU AND MR. NIKIFOROV FUCK?" Wow, I just walk in the door and that's what Seven says to me.
"I-I u-uh,"

 "oH MY LORD YOU DID."
Fuck,
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
OMFG I jUsT WrOTe SmUT
I f e e l g r o s s
Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go cleanse myself of my sins
Thank you for reading my garbage
Have a nice day :^)