A Dissapearing Reflection

Being trapped in a cell by your former best friend isn't an ideal situation, but thats the one I'm in. Right now there is a girl with pink hair, and a young boy with eyes that are empty as the void itself. But lets not get ahead of ourselves right? Let me tell you the tale of how we got ourselves in this mess.
.
.
.
     "Aphmau, I want you to listen to me very carefully to my next words." I said using the last of my energy holding my sword to Zane's.
"Aphmau I want you to go through that portal, I want you to be able to love, to live your life, please Aphmau, for me."  Why did I let my jealousy get to me? Why did I let Zane get to me? I'm an Idiot!
     I was starting to lose the grip on my sword; but I was able to keep Zane distracted for long enough allowing the others to escape. But, I could have sworn I saw Aphmau give one last glance at me before stepping through. Like she was going to say something, but couldn't find the words. I almost felt like chasing after her. But as soon as she left, with a blinding light, the portal closed leaving me and my brother alone.
"Sorry dear brother, but I'm afraid I'll have to leave you alone without your little Aphmau, its a shame too, I was just beginning to like you, take care." And without any warning, Zane's pendant began to glow and with a flash of light, he was gone.
     What seemed like minutes felt like years. I knew the consequence of staying in the Irene Dimension. I have to suffer the consequence all alone. I guess karma really bites you in the butt if you let it. I just hope I'll be able to leave soon. If I don't; I don't want to think about it much. All I know is that I want to see her.
All I could so is sit in shock. I didn't want to process the serious question that was passing through my head, so I went with a stupid question instead.
If a minute here is a year there, how slow am I going right now? But as the seconds kept ticking, the thought kept creeping into my mind. How could I be so selfish? It was my fault that Zane even got the pendant! I let out a grunt in frustration.
After about a minute of sulking, I decided to get up and do something. I looked in the distance and I saw the silhouette of something.
After deciding there was a possibility of it being food, I pursued it in curiosity and my guard instinct. I lugged myself up and grabbed my sword. However, the closer I got to it the farther it seemed to be. Eventually giving up, I decided it would be a better idea to head back to where the portal was and see if it was suitable for sleeping.
     As much as I hate to say this, I might be here a while.

A/N: AHHHHH it's back! I'be been wanting to do this for a while but never had the time! But I'm doing it now! Anyway guys, hope you enjoy!