Attacked

You: I'll be back. Ima get a soda or something.

Tiara: Hollup get me something too.

You: Got money?

(She smacks her teeth & hands you a wrinkled dollar out her pocket as you go out into the dark narrow hallway. You hear the New Boyz performing on stage as girls scream with joy. Infront of the soda machine was a girl with a hoodie on posted in front of it. You stand behind her as she looks back at you. You couldn't see her face. She looks back once more with her arm on top of the machine)

Girl: Don't work.

(You look behind you. There was no one)

You: Huh?

Girl: It don't work bitch. Can you not hear?

(Your shocked for a minute & laugh) 

You: Let me try...

Girl: I SAID IT DON'T FUCKING WORK!

(She turns around quickly & punches you in your stomach then runs off. You stand against the wall holding your stomach in pain. You pull up your shirt & see a slightly red mark where she punched you. You walk it off & continue to try the soda machine. You couldn't go back to Tiara empty handed. You put the dollar in & press the sprite button as a sprite rolls out. The girl lied! It was working perfectly fine... At least for you. You bought yourself a sprite & ran back to Jacobs dressing room scared)

Tiara: What's your problem?

You: Nothing..

Tiara: Thanks.

(She said taking the soda. Just then Jacobs mom Tish came in & prepped her son to go out on stage)

Tiara: Good luck Jake.

Jacob: Thanks Tee..

(He said awkwardly standing in front of his girlfriend.. He thought about kissing her but his mom was waiting... He quickly hugged her & walked out)

Tiara: What was that all about?

You: That lady is his mom.

Tiara: Ooooh Yeaaa. 

You: Thought you would know that since you wanna marry him.

Tiara: Sorry that wasn't in his " Things You Must Know To Be My Wife " interview.

(She said sarcastically as Legacy & Ben J came into the room. Once Jacob finished his section of the show he said goodbye to his mom who was going to our next destination)

You: So are we still going to Jessica's party?

Jacob: Chris said it depends on if we do good tonight.

Tiara: And since bud wants to ignore Diggy it seems like that's not gonna happen.

You: Look I said I'm gonna talk to him OK!

(Legacy smacks his teeth. You look at him. He had his head down twiddling his thumbs)

You: What's wrong?

Legacy: Nothing

Ben J: Mmm...

Legacy: Shut up bruh. Dang play too much.

Ben-J: Dude calm your nips ! All I said was " Mmm ".

(Just then you hear fans scream as the music stops & Diggy comes walking in with a smile on his face being hugged & congratulated. You sigh & walk up to him pulling him outside in the hall by his arm)