Begin.

Soriya sat at her desk, mapping out her week ahead. She had many projects due. She needed the quiet Saturday night in August to sort through her thoughts. She wasn't a person who went out very much. Not that her best friend Gia didn't try. Soriya had already ignored 3 texts from Gia to come out tonight.

"Lets go dancing tonight bitch. 💋"
...
"Bitch answer my text. 😜"
...
"If you don't answer, I'm coming over! 😂"
...

Soriya still ignored Gia's texts, so it was no surprise when her apartment door opened and Gia yelled, "Bitch! I know you're here!"

Bitch was something Soriya figured out since their high school days was Gia's form of endearment.

Gia tromped in. Soriya was always amazed at her crazy style. Gia should've been plucked straight from the 80's. Platinum blonde hair pulled half up. Bright blue eyes. Clear, tanned skin. Bright pink top under a gray three quarter sleeved jacket with shoulder pads, black leggings and bright pink flats. As crazy as it sounded, she pulled it off.

"I'm trying to map out my week Gia," Soriya said. I have 6 projects due within two weeks and I need to make sure I'm on track with everything. Soriya was an architect. A very sought after architect in Boston.

Gia scoffed and went into Soriya's closet, ignoring her.

"I'm finding you a to-die-for outfit. You need to go out. You're fucking boring. You don't have to get trashed, but at some point you're going to either and die and you'll have me to thank for the crazy stories you'll tell your kids." Gia threw a green tank top and silver washed jeans at Soriya.

"Get dressed bitch! We're goin' out!" Soriya knew not to argue and got dressed. She pulled her long brown hair into a ponytail and checked her face. Her makeup was still on from a work brunch from earlier. Her gray eyes stared back at her. She still had her diamond earrings in and a spoon ring on her middle right finger. She didn't wear much jewelry. She pulled on black flats and grabbed her purse and phone.

"Ok Gia, but I don't won't to be out too late. Nothing like last weekend, ok?"

Gia scoffed at her. "Admit it, last weekend was a blast."

Shit show was more like it. Gia had partied so hard last Saturday that Soriya had actually lost her for about an hour.

"Sure because I love finding you passed out drunk while guys take advantage of you. You worry me. One of these days I won't be there to pick you up," Soriya said, concerned.

"Well why do you think I ask you to come with? It's not your sparkling personality." Gia winked.

They left the apartment and hailed a cab. Once in the cab, Gia said "Take us to Tryst."

Oh Tryst. Soriya hated that place. Stuck up and shallow people. The things she did for Gia.
--------------------------------------------
Enjoying the story so far? Hit that little star and vote! More chapters to come! I'm just getting started!! 💋💋