Not Just You<3

Amelia’s POV

I rolled out of bed to the sound of my phone blasting Paparazzi by Greyson Chance. I hit my hand on the ‘answer’ button of my white iPhone and put it to my ear. “Hello?!” my best friend Sky shouted excitedly down the phone.

Sky was the same age as me – 14 - and had long blonde hair, tan skin and bright blue eyes. She was the kind of girl that could have any guy she wanted. However, she hadn’t had a boyfriend since 6th grade. She says it’s because she’s waiting for the day she meets Cody Simpson so he’ll fall in love with her and they’ll get married. I’m Amelia. I have long brown hair and green eyes. I was born in the UK and moved to Florida when I was 10 as my dad got a new job over here. I still have an English accent which a lot of people seem to love, but I honestly which I could swap it for a gorgeous accent like Sky’s. Unlike Sky -who has had many boyfriends before she fell in love with Cody – I have never had a boyfriend. Sky and I are both huge simpsonizers. That’s actually how we met – we were both at a concert here in Florida. We’d both gone on our own, and whilst we were waiting in the line to get in, we just started talking. We exchanged numbers and started hanging out, and we’ve been best friends ever since.

I just groaned in response, not sure why she was so excited or calling so early. Plus, I’m not a morning person. “Amy, have you forgot?! Today is the day we meet our future husband!” she squealed. Then I remembered – today is the day we both have tickets for Cody’s concert and meet and greet! I screamed down the phone, instantly woken up and we had a 20 minute phone call just freaking out about how the day will go. She told me her plans about how she’s going to propose to him. This girl is crazy.

Once she hung up I looked at my phone and realized it wasn’t actually early, it was 1:00pm already. I’m great at sleeping in… I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I changed into light blue denim shorts, a cute white lace top with a black collar, a moustache necklace, light pink flower earrings with a matching ring and picked out some grey lace toms. I lightly curled my hair then covered it in hairspray to make sure the curls would hold all night. I looked at the time and it was 3:00pm. Sky would be getting dropped round to my house at 3:30pm, and then we were getting a train to the concert arena which was one hour away. The meet and greets before the show would start at 5:30pm, so we’ll be there just in time. I quickly applied a light coat of pink lip gloss and grabbed a small black bag before running down the stairs and sitting on the couch waiting for Sky.

5 minutes later, my door bell was ringing. I ran over and opened the door and engulfed her in a huge hug, then we both let go and screamed with excitement. Both our parents were laughing at how excited we were. Sky quickly kissed her parents goodbye and then we ran out into my mom’s car. Sky was wearing a pretty blue dress with a thin brown belt and cream coloured toms and pink lip gloss, with a small bag which matched the colour of her toms. Her hair was naturally wavy. (http://www.polyvore.com/cody_concert/set?id=48341412 –both outfits) The whole way to the train station we took loads of pictures of ourselves pulling faces and having fun. We put the windows down and shouted the lyrics to Cody’s songs to people with their windows down. They just looked at us like we were crazy – which we are;).

~At the concert~

We were waiting in line for the meet and greet. Sky kept fangirling and talking to me, but I wasn’t listening. All I could think about was how amazing it is that I’m finally meeting my idol. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

i'm amy:) this is the intro of my first cody fanfic!

please tell me what you think, I love feedback from you guys!

Thank you to everyone who reads:)<3