8: Brooke's Caught in the Act

Kate was hanging out with Chris and I was alone in our room going over my literature notes. I haven't talked to Jackson since the night of the party when he completely went nuts on me and the guy I was dancing with. I was tipsy and the guy was filling me up, making small touches on my arms and hips. I was busy laughing when Kate tapped me and I looked up into the most dangerous set of green eyes I had ever seen. Jackson was steaming mad, I mean you could practically see the stream rolling off. I shuddered thinking about that memory.

Just then, my phone started ringing and Jackson was trying to FaceTime me and I answered. His face appeared in the screen and he was smiling showing me those dimples that made my pussy wet. "What's up baby" he began talking "Nothing much, just going over my literature notes. What are doing?" I asked and he said he was leaving the gym and said he wanted to come over and hangout with me. Ending the call, I looked around the room to make sure it was neat and cleaned. Lounging around the room, I had on some yellow short shorts with the matching yellow camisole and my hair was up in a high ponytail.

Walking in the room, Jackson had food in one hand and roses in the other hand. My eyes lit up because I loved orchids and my stomach growled for food. "He sunshine" he smirked and I rolled my eyes at his joke. I took the flower pot from him and placed it on the table near our sofa, pink orchids were beautiful. Going to the kitchenette, Jackson fixed our plate and we ate chicken tenders and fries from the chicken restaurant near campus. I was stuffed and after eating, we made our way to my bed to lay sit and watch tv.

"I missed you" he whispered wile spooning me and I felt his dick twitch and he began grinding into my ass. I turned to face him "Oh really" and he nodded his head while rubbing my nipples "Yes really." I closed my eyes at the contact and said, "It seems like your dick miss me because he's poking me" and he released me and started laughing loudly. "You make my day sweetheart" he said and I rolled on top of him and laid my head on his chest listening to the beat of his heart. We were silent for a minute and Jackson hugged me back, kissing my forehead and squeezing my ass while apologizing for being a dick the other night. I looked in his eyes and he was sincere, I leaned up and kissed him. He groaned and flipped us over, I was beneath him and he was smiling at me. Man, I love that smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as I started to kiss his jawline and neck.

Jackson was fucking me doggy style with my ass in the air and my hair wrapped around his fist. He was pounding into my pussy making me scream and moan while smacking my ass cheeks. Lost in the pleasure he was giving me, I didn't notice my room door open and my parents was standing there looking like a deer in headlights. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" my father yelled and I quickly hid under the covers and began shaking. Jackson ran to the bathroom and the look on my dad's face had me scared and I started crying. "Don't start the fucking waterworks show now, just a minute ago u was fucking" my dad roared and stormed out of my room. "Brooke, put some clothes on and send your company home" my mother said before she left and I nodded.

Jackson came out of the bathroom giving me a sheepish look and I kept my eyes down, too embarrassed to face him. He sat on the bed and hugged me, he whispered "I'm sorry you parents caught us, I did not want to meet them like that." I nodded and hugged him back telling him how afraid of was to face them and he said, "Although they are upset, your parents love and adore you baby." He kissed me and told me to call him if I needed him.

I was pacing the room trying to the gather my thoughts, I can't believe I forgot to lock the door when Jackson arrived. A knock was heard at my door. "Just a minute" I yelled and my heart was aching so bad that I thought I was having a heart attack. My mom peeped her head in the door "Are you dressed" she asked and I said, "I was just about to get in the shower and meet you guys in the lobby." My mom came in the room and sat on the sofa. "Where's dad" I asked and she gave a sad, anger look "He went to the park to clear his head" she said. I hurried to the bathroom to shower before she could ask me anything else because right my thoughts were jumping all over the place. I took a nice hot shower and dressed in some skinny jeans and a long sleeve white shirt.

"How long have you been seeing this guy Brooke" my mom asked and I told her a couple of months. "Why didn't you tell me" he asked with tears in her eyes and my heart broke because my mom never cries. "Mom, I was scared to tell you guys and I know you would have talked me out of it" I replied with tears in my eyes and she nodded. She came to me and hugged "I never want you to be afraid of telling me anything Brooke. I'm sorry I made you feel that you couldn't talk to me" she whispered and the tears were rolling down my cheek. "I'm so sorry mom, sorry for disappointing you." I said and she squeezed me "I can never be disappointed in you darling, upset yes but never disappointed. I love you" and I just broke down. "Clean your face up and let's go have dinner, your father is outside" she said and I went into the bathroom to wash my face.