five

Jinyoung's friend, Daehwi, showed up to pick him up a little after 1:00. They have been friends since they were in elementary school.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping," Daehwi said pulling his shades over his face.

"Don't try to look cool, it doesn't work for you," Jinyoung scoffed rolling his eyes at his best friend.

"We are going to pick up Woojin, then we will head to the mall," Daehwi states as Jinyoung gets in the car.

"Hand me the aux man," Jinyoung demanded with his hand held out waiting for the certain object to be placed in it.

"It's in the back, get it yourself," Daehwi said pulling out of the driveway.

"Sassy," Jinyoung said with a smirk, "I like it."

Daehwi rolled his eyes at his friend.

Jinyoung leaned the seat back so he could grab the aux, the lazy way.

The plugged the red cord into his phone and into the stereo, letting shuffle decide what songs they would listen to on the drive there.

"Don't forget to buckle up idiot, I don't need to get pulled over again because of you."

"Yes mother," Jinyoung said securing himself with the fabric across his chest.

--------------------------------------------

It took them about 10 minutes to get to Woojin's house, and like always, he wasn't even ready to leave.

They awkwardly sat in the living room waiting for their friend to find an outfit that was good enough.

Jinyoung thought while they waited, he could check kik.

no new messages

"hmm.. maybe he went back to sleep," Jinyoung thought to himself.

"I'm ready," Woojin came down wearing black skinny jeans with a Nirvana t-shirt.

"Finally," Daehwi overexaggerated.

"Let's just go," Jinyoung said putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Shotgun," Woojin yelled running to the car.

Jinyoung let him take the front seat, because that means he gets to sit there on the way back.

They all got into the car and before Jinyoung could grab the aux, Woojin snatched it and attached it to his phone.

First song that came up, was the one and only, Only One by BoA.

Hearing the intro, Woojin quickly skipped the song while Daehwi and Jinyoung were laughing so hard that their stomachs started to hurt.

"I can't believe I'm still friends with you guys," Woojin whined.

"I can't believe you still have that song on your phone," Daehwi said after his laughter died down.

"Can we just leave already?" Woojin suggested having enough of the teasing from his friends.

Daehwi pulled out of his driveway and made his way to the mall.

Okay.. time to be honest. I write most of these author notes before I even publish the story. Like right now, this doesn't get published for another week, but hey.

This author note I'm doing right before I publish this, but just to let you guys know, I am going to the hospital and [insert long story here] so I might be getting emergency surgery. So since all this is happening and I don't have any other chapters typed up yet (I write everything in a notebook) I won't be able to post for a week or so which really sucks because I was really excited for the next few parts of the story. but yeah, sorry for such a long author note.