Memory of our First Kiss

(DAYU)

"Take off everything. The fishes won't bite. Heck, I see no fishes," VP Wang Qing look down on the river softly running around the protuding rocks in different sizes.

The water is crystal clear and you can see small peebles on the river floor. There are shallow parts and deep parts.

But the river is not the important thing now!

He...said...he believe me.

"Do you? Really believe me?" I asked the VP as hope and happiness spread inside me. "Do you believe now that I didn't steal those millions?"

VP Wang Qing nodded, "Yes."

"Really? Really really?!" My voice broke and I don't know why but I started crying.

Maybe the tears come from relief and happiness and just...

He believe me! Someone finally believed me! I cried harder.

"Dayu..." I felt the VP's hand on my shoulder and I pounced him. I jump a little and hugged him, tight.

"Woah!" VP Wang Qing lost his balance and a loud splash of water erupted around us when we tumbled into the river. "Argh! I think a stone struck my back..." he complained but I just cry harder on his shoulder.

"There now...stop crying." He said before he hug me back.

"T-thank you...thank you..." I said in a broken tone. "I really didn't stole it. I didn't but everyone is looking at me like I am an embezzler..."

I let him go and kneel on the river. The water reached my hips. I wipe my face of water and tears and I try smiling at him.

"I-i'm sorry...for kidnapping you. For the taser and dressing you and seeing you naked. And the handcuffs..."

"Okay...okay! Stop! You are doing all this apology thing the wrong way. Instead of making me feel okay, you are just embarassing me." He sounded exasperated as he helped me wipe my face.

He is soaked. Him and his clothes. He is still fully dressed.

I bowed to him, "I'm really sorry!" I shouted.

He laughed. Then sat straighter in front of me. The water lapping at his waist. "When we get back, I will try talking to my father to investigate what happened further. We will look for a new angle and for things we might missed. But for now, I am on your side..."

I want to lunge him again and hug him in gratitude. But instead I smiled widely at him. "I knew it! I knew you are a fair man. That is why I really like you so much..."

I stopped and my eyes widen in panic. Did I just...told him that I like him?

Oh no! I put a palm on my mouth.

Did I just confessed my hidden feelings for him?! Stupid stupid!

"I...I...I mean...it's...I do! I do like you but like an employee liking his employer thing...stuff...it's..." I close my eyes. "I...I really want to thank you VP..."