All Of Me

// A little conversation with Bianca while cuddling on the couch //

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down

Roy is leaving for another tour in a few days and you cling to him like a bandaid. You want to spend as much time as possible with your love until he leaves for a month.
Your head is currently buried in his neck and the rest of your body is wrapped around his. You miss him already. "Stupid job, stupid responsibilities. I would come with you if I could." You mutter into his skin and tighten the grip. You can't stand it when he leaves you like that.
He laughs lightly and kisses your forehead. "I would love to take you with me, but we both know I can't and we have FaceTime after all." He tries to calm you but it's not working. " But that's not the same. I want to touch you, kiss you, smell you." The thought alone is literally unbearable.
Another giggle from Roy. "You should hear yourself. Someone is real desperate hm?"
His raspy voice sends a shiver down your spine. Oh yes and how desperate you are. You look up and lock eyes with him. These big brown eyes of his are your absolute weakness.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

"You act like this isn't a big deal. You're gonna be gone for an entire month. I'm not worried about you cheating on me but I love you and I'll miss you every second you're not by my side." It sounds way more cheesy than you intended but you can see from the look on Roy's face that it really touched him.
He raises his right hand and brushes along your jawline. You can't contain the purr that escapes your lips. His hands are so insanely soft.
"I love you too Sugar* and I'm going to miss you equally, don't think anything else just because I don't display it the way you do." He leans forward and kisses you softly on the lips. You melt into him. If you died in this moment, everything would be ok, you would die in piece.
He is literally the best thing that has ever happened to you. You would give your life to see him happy.
"So now that we got that out of the way, how about some food?" You laugh at his bold statement and loosen your grip, so that the both of you can get up from the couch.

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

{ * = Roy's pet name for you // will be used through all the songfic's in this collection}