Chapter 4; Meeting the Leblancs: Date, July 23 2017

I can't believe today I meet the Leblanc's! I'm just doing my entry as fast as I can so I can start getting ready to meet them! Sorry today's entry is so short but it's time to go see them!
Sincerely,
Libby
--------------------------------------------
I finished writing my entry and put my pen down. I rummaged through my clothes to find the perfect outfit, then packed my stuff just in case they were going to take me home early. I put my hair up into a bun and brushed my teeth. I had breakfast before I wrote my entry. They would be here in an hour!
Then I remembered, their is a chance I don't get picked by them. Nonsense! They'd want me for sure! "What about Finn?" I said to myself.
----------------------------------------------
An hour later
----------------------------------------------
"Children! The families are arriving!" Ms. Lilac called. We all rushed down stairs, super excited. The first family was the Rich family. They told Ms. Lilac something then called Finn and I over. "Children, the Rich family has decided if they want a boy or a girl!" Ms. Lilac exclaimed, "drum roll please!" Finn and I patted on our legs. I prayed it wasn't me! "They want a boy!" Finn's face dropped. He didn't want to seem ungrateful so he faked a smile. They would grow on him for sure.
After that the Brown family came. Then another family, almost directly after that another. The only family that wasn't there was mine. It had been almost an hour. I looked over at Finn. He was smiling and laughing with his new family. All of the other kids looked super happy. After another 30 minutes, the foster home was empty. It was just me and ms. Lilac.
"They just called. They are running a bit behind. They should be here any minute!" She assured me. Just then, there was a knock at the front door! I ran over and opened it to see Mrs. Katie vloging with Mr. Billy and Annie by her side! "Hello there! Are you Liberty?" Annie said. I nodded. I was speechless. "Can we come in?" Mrs. Katie asked. I gulped then said, "oh, yes! For sure!" I took them to the living room where Ms. Lilac was. "You must be the Leblancs!" She exclaimed, "Libby here had been dying to meet you guys! Why don't you and Annie go play while I do some of the adult stuff here Liberty!" "Okie Dokie! Follow me Annie!" I replied.
I took Annie to my room and showed her all my stuff! I showed her my favorite puppy stuffed animal that I've had since I was born. "Did you have a mommy and daddy before you became a foster kid?" Annie asked. "Yes... I did. I had a daddy two weeks ago and a mommy three weeks ago. I didn't like my daddy. He beat me, but my mommy was beautiful. Inside and out. Then she got sick. She had breast cancer." I said. "That must have been tuff. Well now you have a new family that will love you very much! Not only do you have me,mommy, and daddy. You also have Paige and Hailey!" "I know!" I giggled, " I watched some of your vlogs!" "How would you like to be in one?" She asked. "I would love to!" I leaned over and gave her a huge hug! I would like it there! "Well let's get your suit case! The adults should be done down there! Anyways, we have a plane to catch we are going to Toronto!" I grabbed my suit case and we walked down stairs.

Sorry this chapter is still short! I'm trying to make them longer! Official word count 620! Remember to vote comment and add this book to your library! I will be posting every week! The next chapter comes out on the 30th (of July)! Love you guys! ❤️
Sincerely,
Landri
(The author)