1-How I Met Mark

A/N this is my first book so it will suck but I hope you enjoy
_____________________________________________________________

Today is my first day of preschool and I'm 7 years old I start off the day wearing a flannel long sleeve shirt and bright blue overalls and little cowgirl boots. I am ready and my mom puts my hair up in a little bun and she grabs my backpack and she carried me to the car and buckled me up in my car seat and we drove off to school.

My mom walks me to my class room and out side if my classroom I have a little cubby for my stuff so my mom helped me and put my stuff in it and she walked in my class room with me and went and talked to my teacher and I see a boy crying in the corner and I walk up to him "what's wrong" I said tapping his shoulder " some big kid pushed me down and I fell and ripped a hole in my pants and scraped my knee and I'm bleeding a little" he cried, I walked away to my mom "Mommy this boy is heart and he is bleeding" I tugged on her sleeve.

"What happen" my mom asked him " some big kid pushed me down and I fell and ripped a hole in my pants and scraped my knee and I'm bleeding a little" he cried agen "oh huny let me get you a bandage and we will clean that right up" my mom said walking away to get the stuff from my teacher "what's your name" I asked "Mark dohner, what's yours" " Clover white" I said wile my mom bandaged his knee.

Time skip after school

"Hey Mark are we friends" I said walking up to him "yes we are" he said hugging me. "I'll see you tomorrow Mark" I said waving bye wile my mom picks me up to put me in the car.

Time skip to 6th grade

"Oh hi Mark" I laughed with Mark and we walked in to the school. Today was the first day of school and middle school "are you ready to switch classes every hour" I asked "no, I hope we have all our classes together" he said walking to his locker. "What classes do you have" then he showed me his classes and I showed him mine and we had all the same classes but two math and science.

Time skip to 9th grade

"Omg I'm so sick of school can't we just graduated already Mark aint you sick of school" I complained "yes I am we have to stay in school so we can live together wen we graduate" Mark said pushing me into the school "oww" I complaining "now let's get the day over with" Mark and I said walking to are classes.

Time skip to present

"Mark my birthdays commuting up soon"

To be continued

A/N
Hope you enjoyed my first chapter bye and I will be making my chapters longer to give me ideas in the comments