RULES

i

i. be simple and detailed. it sounds contradictory, but it actually makes sense.

since i don't know how to properly explain this, ill try to be concise: make the plot simple and easy to follow, but give me at least 2-3 lines when roleplaying with me

ii. to start a roleplay, pm me and make it quite obvious who you chose. example:

[ random boy/girl name ]

dialogue/line thing

iii. be patient! i don't normally check my messages often so it may take a while, a week at the most. i am leaving for a week without my phone from July 25-30, so i obviously will not be able to respond then.

i will give you two weeks (14 days) to respond, and anything over 14 days (15, 16) will be canceled and to start another roleplay you will need to restart the roleplay.

iv. please don't comment on characters biographies trying to start a roleplay. these will be ignored/deleted. feel free to comment anything other than starting a roleplay.

v. i will normally write all lowercase, which you are free to do, but if it bothers you, please leave.

vi. rps may turn very sexual, with consent of both participants. if you are not comfortable, you do not need to agree or feel pressured. its just a silly rp!

vii. add drama to the roleplay! obviously no killing of the main characters, but almost anything else is acceptable! (ill let you know when its not, and don't feel embarrassed when i do. everyone makes mistakes)

viii. first and third person point of view is acceptable. (hint: third person, in my opinion, is easier to make longer lines of dialogue)

ix. roleplay with 2 people/characters at a time. this is to avoid confusion, even though you are doing 2. if you are, for example, put the persons name at the top every time as if you were starting a roleplay.

x. HAVE FUN! you can control who you roleplay with and the main purpose of this is to have fun and for entertainment! so enjoy!

🌙 - single
🌨 - crushing
❣️ - taken