Chapter Four

Terezi stood up, sniffling. He was really gone. He , her only friend, was gone... She calmly lead Aradia away from her hive, barely able to contain her emotions. Once Aradia had left, the sad girl went back to her friend's body. Some things had fallen out of his modus. His husktop ffor example, layed on the floor. The old thing beeped and shook, he was being messaged. But by whom? Terezi huddled around the computer.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling  terminallyCapricious [TC] (12:06)

CG: ATTENTION YOU WORTHLESS FUCK.

CG: GAMZEE YOU ALIVE YOU ASSCAKE?

TC: K4RK4T.

CG: TEREZI? MOVE THE FUCK OVER I NEED TO SPEAK TO GAMZEE.

TC: K4RK4T....

CG:WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK DO YOU WANT

TC: K4RK4T... G4M33 H3.... H3'S... >:[

CG: WHAT HIS HE?  A FAILURE? BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW THAT.

TC: SHUT TH3 FUCK UP K4R.

CG: EXCUSE ME?

TC: SHUT TH3 FUCK UP. H3S GON3...

CG: GONE?

TC: ... H3'S D34D.

TC: YOU L1TTL3 FUCK1NG SH1T.

terminallyCapricious [TC] ceased trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]  (12:15)

Terezi was about to cry. She couldn't contain her tears. He was gone she couldn't do a thing about it. She had heard about chyrogenetic preservation, so she stuffed downstairs in her cold,creepy basement. She trudged up the stairs and into her hiveroom. (lving room) She tried to play with her scalemates, with no avail. She sighed and tried to sleep, with no avail once more.

Now lets see Karkat.

The troll was going to cull every god dam thing in the world! He kicked his wall. His room shook, he was fucking ANGRY. His lusus clicked and clacked, beckoning the boy to be quiet. He decided to troll this one fucker he really hated. Of course, the other troll was continually told he was hated and worthless, but it never got him down. It seemed Karkat was a bad friend- abusive almost! He trolled the fucker.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling  terminallyCapricious [TC] (12:06)

CG: ATTENTION YOU WORTHLESS FUCK.

CG: GAMZEE YOU ALIVE YOU ASSCAKE?

TC: K4RK4T.

CG: TEREZI? MOVE THE FUCK OVER I NEED TO SPEAK TO GAMZEE.

------------------------------------------------------------------

He then proceeds to have a chat we already have read. 

Karkat's rage slowly turned to tears as he read the messages coming from his former matesprit. He wiped his red tears on his sleeves. He couldn't be dead. Terezi was LYING! SHE WAS TELLING A BIG FAT FIB! Karkat decided that this wasn't true. He couldn't help but know that deep down inside his little heart, his closest friend was gone. His stomach tied up in knots, his confusion and sadness making it worse. He curled up on the floor, clutching his stomach. His tears puddled around his face.The bastard couldn't be dead! Karkat never told him.. He never said how greatly he appreciated him... He only told him his flaws, and now all he could think about was what he could have said instead. He never would apologize, he never would see the clown's smiling face again... He would never even get to here his voice again... He stopped crying and sat up. He went downstairs to his noisy lusus. He sat down on the steps and tik-tocked with his tongue. The stairwell went much further down in a spiral, with no railing. Tick tock tick tock tick tock. He closed his eyes. TickTockTickTockTickTock. He leaned forward, and finally, he

Back to Terezi! [LIKE A HUSS]

She layed down in her room again. She picked up some red chalk and licked it, smelling it too untill all of the powder was gone and she had gotten rid of it. She proceeded to do this with all the colors. All 23. Wait! There were 24 in the pack, and it was a new pack. She sniffed around for it. Finally she found the last color, purple. She was sure she smelt something wrong! Purple. She sighed and put the last piece back in the box, saving it for better times. SHe dozed off into dreamland, or rather a dream bubble, her dream self had been culled. Something in her mind clicked, but she couldn't quite put her tongue on it. Walking around the dreambubble, she found Mituna. She waved at him and walked further into the bubble. She walked so far she seemed to be the only one in the dreambubble. She stayed around the same area, alone. Until she heard a sound. A faint yelling. She could see a figure. She ran towards it "H3LLO?!" She screamed. She finally reached the sound of the screaming. It was Kurloz. His blood was all around him and he seemed to be holding his own heart. He screamed, not using his mouth, he screamed. Terezi clutched her ears "SHUT UP!" She woke up with the equivalent of a heart attack pumping in her chest. She ran down the stairs to her basement. Gamzee. He was gone.