Chapter 3

Lexy: "Hey gals I am going to go get something to drink.  I'll be back."

              With that I left them there in the middle of the dance floor. I decided to grab a water.  I just stayed there for a while just thinking about how things will change with my mate.  Until I smelled my mate.  Once he noticed I was in the room and the exact person he had been looking for he smiled and walked over to me.  He was tall had gorgeous blue eyes and was muscular. 

          Him: "Hello there beautiful what's your name."

         Lexy: "Hey and thanks and names Taylor but my friends call me Lexy and your name is?"

        Him: "Anytime and that's a cute name.  My name is Kyle Daniel Lawson."

        Lexy: "Well you are I mate."  I blurted.

        Kyle: "I  know that sweet cheeks."   I blushed.

      Kyle: "Awe your so adorable when you blush."   

    He leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in soon we were full on making out.

       (Five minutes later)

    Lexy: "That was......just Wow."

   Kyle: "Yeah it was.  What more could I ask for your  beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, and an amazing kisser."     I once again blush.

   Lexy: "Thanks love and you aren't too bad yourself.  Lets go dance." Kyle blushes when I say love.

  Kyle: "Yeah sure lets go babe."                 

  He took his arm out and I grabbed it and we made our way to the dance floor.  A slow song came on so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my small waist.  Once that song was over a different song came on and I  started grinding on him to the beat of the music.  After awhile of dancing Bree decided to come over to me.

  Bree: "Hey Lexy!  Who's the guy you were just grinding?!"

  Lexy: "Ummm....... Bree this is my mate Kyle."

  Bree: "Really!  He's cute well we are going to our rooms with our mates to have some fun see ya in da morning."

 Lexy: "Okay chow chicka see ya."       I went back to grinding into Kyle and could feel his friend

 I whispered into his ear," Hey bae you want to go to my room and have a little fun."

 Kyle: "Whatever you want to do babe."    

 I grabbed his hand and we made our way to my room. When we entered the room I shut the door and locked it.  I led him to my bed, I pushed him causing him to fall back onto the bed. I kicked my pumps off and got on top of him so that I was straddling him.  I bent down to kiss him after a while of kissing, I took his shirt and pants off.  I teased him a little until he was on top of me taking my dress off.  You can imagine what happened next.  Last thing I knew before I blacked out was he was holding me against his chest.