Daughter Of A Teller <> Sons Of Anarchy.

Chapter six.

Wren's pov

I just got everything packed my son was play with his uncles while my dad and Opie helped me pack my car. Yesterday was my go away party and I was happy that I was able to spend time with the guys. Happy did club business so I wasn't near them.

Happy's pov

I was in my room putting away the shot Wren left in my room. I saw the necklace is got her and sat down with a sigh.

"You know she's leaving right?" I heard Gemma making me look up.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she sat down.

"She got in to the art school she's always wanted to go to. She's leaving today." She said and I looked at the necklace.

"I broke her heart and I hate myself for it." I said and Gemma rubbed my back than left the room.

No one's pov

Wren got Xavier into the car and hugged her Mamá, dad Opie and Lyla goodbye before she got in her car and drove off.

Happy was at the bar drinking and drowning his sorrows. He didn't know what to do. He fucked up big time. He loved Wren but he never wanted to be a dad. He never had one so he didn't know how to be a dad.

4 days later.

Wren just got to her house in the Bronx and unpacked while her son slept in his room. She had Hispanic music playing when there was a knock on the door. She grabbed her glock 19 and went to the door. She unlocked it and opened it to see women and guys.

"Hi honey were the sons of New York your dad called us to check on you and your son." A older Mexican man said and I opened the door. She let them inside and looked outside to make sure no cops were there. She shut the door and said beers in the fridge. She heard her son and went and got him. She walked out and she was introduced to the guys and women.

"So are you ready for your orientation?" Lilly on of the old lady's asked and I said I'm a bit nervus.

"From what your dad and mom say your a very talented artist." Calvin said and I giggled.

"I guess. I got my art work set up in one of the guest rooms." I said and they smiled as me and the old ladies cooked.

4 years later.

I am graduated and right now I'm on my way home with my 4 year old son and my 3 year old son.

Jackson's pov

I got to my daughter's house to clean with my mom. Happy changed when she and Xavier left. She knows Tara and Clay are dead along Opie and Piney. She told me about her old man and how he died and they have a son together. He was a year younger than Xavier. Anyways. I heard a car door outside and I walked out of the kitchen and went outside to see my duaghter. She got the boys out and they ran inside.

"Hey daddy." She said and I hugged her. Mom came out and they hugged. We grabbed her things and we took them inside and got her settled in. We than went to the club house. The guys were happy she's home. They meet Tyler and they loved him. Happy walked out with Ima.

"Your back!" She squealed and Wren giggled.

"Hey baby girl." Wren said and hugged her.

"Where are the boys?" Ima asked and Wren said outside with Tig. Ima dragged her outside and I chuckled.

"How are they close?" Happy grunted and we looked at him.

"They kept in contact. Ima wanted to talk to Wren about some personal shit. Something that they both went through." Mom said and walked outside.