°•17•°

Best Day Ever!

He came today and saw me without my work uniform. We finally did the dance off and I won. He looked surprise and he wanted to hang out with me more.

We left the arcade and walked aimlessly around. We talked about our interests and hobbies. He loves to dance but his family don't approve of it so he's always at the arcade dancing.

We stopped by an ice cream shop and we went inside. He brought me my favorite ice cream. Rose petals. I know it sounds wierd but it tastes good. He just brought fruit water because he despises ice cream.

When we were done, we walked again more until we heard music playing very loud. We went to investigate and saw a couple people dancing in the street. A crowd was gathering and it looked like the people were incouraging more people to dance.

Soonyoung jumped in and danced around. He saw laughing and smiling at him so he grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. Like a miracle, a Michael Jackson song started playing. I danced to the song and at the end, I was awarded with cheers and claps.

It was getting late and I had to get home. I said goodbye to Soonyoung and walked home smiling.

A/N: Rose petal ice cream is a real thing okay. I tried it.

This is not the climax but it's getting there