The Ghost In My Living Room

Me and my family had to move when we found this place online we started to pack. I had missed my gramma she used to live in the house we are going to move in. She passed a few years ago when I was just a little girl. She had passed away up the stairs to your right and in the living room. My parents had told me stories about her ever sense. Until one day they explained to me why we had to move, and what had happened so we had to take care of the house. We had moved now by the time we moved in we had spent the night our big night at our new house. I was so excited. We had a bag of popcorn and watched a movie in the living room. The power unexpectedly went out? It's weird right? So we decided after an hour  it was time to go to bed because we could not fix it. I went In My new,plain,room next door Down the creepy hall. My parents were sound asleep.I was still awake staring at my new plane sealing up on the wall. I never had a white room before it was always either pink blue purple or yellow. When I was about to go to sleep I had heard very strange noises like something fell and broke. I didn't move because it was so scary I was in so much shock. Something was scratching up against the living room wall down the hall it was so scary  I started to shiver and I started to eat my nails. I started crying and my parents came running down the hall. They had asked if I was all right I said I was so freaked out I heard strange noises everywhere. I told them I wanted to sleep with them tonight. So when I woke up the next morning I went to go change out of my Pajamas I saw a hole in the living room wall.