☽thirty five

"boys, line up." the coach clapped his hands, getting ready to make an announcement.

the six teammates lined up on the sidelines, jungkook standing a little too far apart from the others, so jimin filled the gap.

seokjin gave them both a little smile from beside the coach, a clipboard held in his hands he used to write down any weaknesses or strong points he saw when they practiced.

the youngest looked away, focusing his gaze elsewhere.

of course seokjin was kind, but he also didn't reject or try and stop the idea of ratting out the things he was doing in order to get him kicked off the team.

"today we have a special guest. hopefully after talking with him, you'll feel more inspired to try and train harder and carry on playing past high school. everyone welcome jungkook's brother!"

jimin glanced at the ravenette beside him as he saw the annoyed look on his face twist to horror.

"what's wrong?" he whispered, leaning in a little bit.

a taller male with dark hair and a blue and white uniform entered the gym, the number '4' on his chest.

meeting his dark eyes, jungkook secretly gripped the fabric of the back of jimin's jersey so no one could see the gesture.

jimin looked over at him curiously, not understanding what he was doing.

although not a word was leaving his drying chapped lips, it was evident jungkook and was asking for some kind of reassurance.

seeing the look on his brother's face that looked far different from the loving type of expression he was expecting, jimin reached behind to remove his fist clenched around his uniform and replaced it with his hand instead.