5. Rider Princess

Those two have gotten off an interesting start, wouldn't you say? I hope you will find the rest equally interesting

Share with me your thoughts, likes and dislikes, comments, emotions. 

Have fun!

Vik

"Why the hell are you limping, brother? Rough night?" Runner chuckles when I walk in the bar a while after.

Try rough morning. Lysa has left me with a memento. If I wasn't so confused by her swift reaction, I could have avoided the kick. Though I doubt I would be able to concentrate with her in shorts and that sports bra. The girl is a goddamn swift, able fighter. And seriously hot. Serious as death hot.

"Always, brother," I smirk to Runner.

I have a reputation to uphold, after all and I would never hear the end of it if my brothers got wind that a girl had me bad.

I look around the bar and I spot Daniel and Lysa sitting at a table with Tor. As if sensing me, Lysa looks up straight into my eyes. Fuck! I never thought that a look could be so smothering hot and chilling cold at the same time. Lysa is clearly sending the message she wants me away, if possible out of the room, out of the country out of this planet. Well, tough luck, princess. I walk to the table and I sit across Tor right next to Daniel.

"Hey, Vik," Daniel hits me on the back. "I want you to meet my daughter, Lysa."

"We've met," I rub my knee with innuendo and I look at her.

Lysa raises her eyebrow and tightens her lips but says nothing. Daniel doesn't like any of this at all so he coughs to gain my attention. He says nothing but his look is eloquent. He is warning me off his daughter. I want to tell him that his daughter is quite capable of keeping anyone away but I shut my mouth.

"You coming back to work?" I ask.

"What did you do?" Daniel narrows his eyes.

"Nothing," I smirk. "Like literally. There's shit to be done and they bore me."

"I am surprised Ava didn't kill you."

"You know me, old man," I put my hands behind my neck and glance at Lysa. "I am adorable."

"Yeah, right," Tor chuckles. "So, Lysa, how do you like the club?"

I focus on her. She doesn't like talking but who needs talking when they look that fucking good. She puckers her thick, bowlike brows, presses her lips and shrugs before looking at Tor.

"Interesting."

Tor's smile widens and I frown. I love Tor like a real brother. He is the same age as me and we share the same man-whore gene. Shit, there are probably a few dozen bitches we have shared through the years. He is a good-looking motherfucker with his blonde hair, blue eyes and fucking dimples. I never cared. I got my own charm, my way with women and it was always good to share the fun with Tor. But seeing him eye Lysa like that, makes me boil inside. What the fuck? I bite down my jaw, hit my hand on the table and I shoot a warning glance at Tor. He scowls and looks at me surprised. You and me both, brother.