Just Read It Phil (One Shot)

Words: 842

One Shot

Pairing: Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)

"Phil come over and look at this." Dan laughed. He had just finished a Phanfiction, and his favourite thing to do was annoy Phil with all the really disgusting one's he could find. Like The Skin Fic or The Hat Fic

Phil squealed. "I'm kind of scared to come look." 

"No, come over here and see what I found." Dan chuckled. "You'll love it." He fluttered his eyelashes jokingly.

"But last time it was where you rammed a hamster up my butt." Phil cringed just thinking about it.

"You're a wuss," Dan smiled. "Which is why I love you."

"I am not a wuss!" Phil blushed. 

"You aren't, are you?" Dan chuckled.

"I'm not." Phil smiled widely. "I just don't like reading those creepy fanfictions that you read."

"Okay then," Dan put his hands up, sort of as a surrender. "you're not a wuss."

"Darn right, I'm not." Phil chuckled and made his way over to Dan, kissing his cheek. "See?"

Dan moved his head quickly and got Phil on the lips. "Neither am I." He winked.

Phil stumbled back, shocked. "We're a bit forward, are we?" He tittered.

Dan smiled. "Now that we're over here. . ." He started, moving back to the tab of the phanfiction. "Why don't you give this a read?"

"No!" Phil exclaimed, turning to sit back on the couch where he had been.

"Yes," Dan chuckled as he read the first line of the phanfiction aloud. "Dan and Phil were on holiday in Orlando, Florida for Playlist Live." Dan looked over at Phil and tittered. "See, it isn't that bad, Phil."

"Not yet." Phil scoffed, but he didn't seem to want to run away, that is, at least not yet.

Dan smirked and continued reading. "'I'm hungry!' Phil turned to Dan, holding his stomach. 'Can we get some food?'

"Dan raised an eyebrow. 'I think I'm hungry too,' He smirked, looking down. He walked slowly up to Phil, he could already feel his penis getting ere-"

"No," Phil vociferated. "no, no, no, no, no!" 

"-ect." Dan finished his sentence. "You don't want me to go on?" Dan pouted. "I really enjoyed this one."

"I do not want you to go on!" Phil sighed, looking away from the pouting Dan. He couldn't stand it when the beautiful boy pouted. 

"Okay, I won't." Dan agreed.

"You won't?" Phil tentatively asked.

"I won't." Dan looked back at his computer screen.

Phil glanced at his laptop, grabbed it, sat on the couch, and opened it up. He looked uncertainly at Dan, before getting comfortable.

"'So you are?' Phil looked down at Dan's trousers and could see a bit of a bump already. 'How about we get room service,'"

Phil sighed. "Really Dan?" 

Dan chuckled, knowing he was annoying Phil. "Yes, really. Did you think I was going to give up that easily?" 

"Well, no. . ." Phil trailed off.

"Exactly, now will you please listen? It's quite hilarious actually."

"Oh alright." Phil groaned.

Dan read the story to Phil. It was actually not that bad although there were some weird parts. Like when they used the burgers in that way. Phil shuttered just thinking about it.

It wasn't the phanfictions that bothered Phil, it was the weird ones. The really weird ones. The one's that have him and Dan using tea to make each other aroused by sticking their penises in the hot sticky liquid using it as a kind of lube. 

"See, it wasn't that horrid, was it, Phil." Dan asked, a smile playing on his lips. 

"It was actually pretty good, except for the burgers part. I didn't even know people used them in that way." Phil shuttered.

"Oh they probably don't," Dan replied, typing something onto his computer. He was probably updating his twitter status. "the  shippers are just really fucked up." Dan's dimples deepened as he chuckled.

"You could say that again." Phil let out a breath. He opened up twitter. "Dan?" 

"Hm?" Dan looked up at Phil from his screen.

"You made a typo." Phil snickered.

"Shit." Dan sighed. "I'm already getting corrections."

"Don't swear." Phil glared, but then cracked a smile. He couldn't be serious for too long.

"Oh shut up," Dan smiled. "If you were underneath me, you'd be swearing like crazy."

"Are you implying you are thinking about having sex with me?"

"Are you implying that you're thinking about me thinking about wanting to have sex with you?" 

"Huh?" Phil questioned.

"Exactly." Dan smirked again, typing another thing. He was probably correcting his typo on twitter.

Phil exhaled, confused at what Dan had said before. He shrugged it off and moved closer to Dan, placing his head on Dan's shoulder, watching as Dan scrolled throughout twitter.

Soon, Phil started to yawn and get tired. He closed his eyes, his head still on Dan's shoulder.

Dan looked down at Phil and smiled. He kissed Phil's forehead. "Good night, love." he whispered, his lips still pressed against Phil's soft black hair. That was the last thing Phil heard before he drifted off to sleep.