Undercover Lover

*******
Hyy ..

Long time no see...

Well guys I was kind of busy. My college have been started.

But don't worry wuddies (wattpad buddies) I am back now with new interesting novels.
(Also tell me in comments do you like the nickname lol)

One more thing.... Could you guys do me a favour I have participated in Gold Awards Sticker Competition. So can you please vote for my stickers(only if you genuinely like them) but please check it out for me.

Love you all so much. I am so glad that you all are so cooperative.

Don't forget to VOTE

and

COMMENT.

Take care... See you soon.

*******

Writer : sherlockedd

Book Name : Undercover Love

Category : Adventure

Undercover Love is a story of a girl who went to a all girls school, however boys are always there due to one or another reason, as an undercover student for her first mission

The story turns unexpected at the end. However the humor and fiestiness of the girl put life in the story. Overall you will enjoy the story.

Now suspense time:

How a girl who mastered into kicking would master into fashion?
It is the same school where her mother passed from, could she manage the expectations of everyone?
She hates name Cassie? Why? Hatred or tormentation not decided yet?

How is she falling for a guy she supposed to work on?
Whats the conspiracy behind this mission?
Panel of selecting judges are evil or ignorant? Decide.

What happened to Harry? And mainly who Harry actually is.... Friend?....Foe?.....lover?......friend?

Will she be able to pass or not?

*******
READ AND ENJOY
*******