Tyler Joseph

Drawing by me! If you'd like i can make your cover also ^^. Ilysm!
|||||||||||||||

You smiled at your best friend, Tyler , Tyler Robert Joseph. Your head was on his shoulder.

With his arm around you

With his arm around you. You had a secret that he didnt know. Yes, it is bad to keep secrets but, you like, ahem, I mean love him, very much.

The two of you sat comfortably, quietly, calmly. Your smiling big becuase you remember when you guys meet. You giggled a bit at it, well, it was awkward.

   ♡  Flash back ♡

You were sitting under a willow tree, stretching the view that you had. With your listening to Someday. ( I'd like to walk around your mind someday). But you thought you were alone until you seen a shadow above your body, your freaked and looked up and punched him. You felt bad after that, and helped him, he wasn't hurt.

. . . Kinda. But you offered him something. Like taco bell. Of course he agreed, pshhh, who wouldn't? (Unless you don't eat that stuff.) Buy after that your guys were friends!

           Present Time

After thinking of that your slowly drifted to sleep(er :3). Tyler noticed because you were breathing softly, so he picked you up bridal style, taking you to his car, driving you him.

        Time skip

He put you in bed, tucking you in. He was smiling seeing you sleep so peacefully. He kissed your forehead, nose, them lips, thinking you were sleeping. WRONG! You weren't, you kissed back, slowly wrapping your arms around his neck.

He was startled, he broke it apart, for air, duh. But he was blushing. (Stop blushing,it's lame - She's the man).

You giggled and sat up, poking his nose. Then kissing his cheek. He smiled, asking "will you be my girlfren?". You smiled big and just pecked his lips.

He knew that was a yes.

     The end~ ♡