Chapter 16

Levi's Pov

"Just don't think that my backstory is puppies and rainbows."

I looked into her enchanting (Eye Color) eyes as she spoke. That small sentence had been the cure to all my questions.

The long wait in the line seemed to last years. All the psychotic idiots went at a snails pace.

The the three brats and my princess didn't seem to mind though. They only laughed with and at each while we waited.

How could they be so fucking calm! My insudes felt as though they would combust if this line didn't move faster!

The less space between the food and us the more the seconds slowed down.

"C'mon, can't you just tell us now?" Eren slumped his shoulders as he was trying to persuade my princess to share her story with us sooner.

"You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat." I rolled my eyes at her usage of yet another saying that nobody really says.

The little blonde looked her in the eyes and said, "the whole saying is, curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back, you know that, right?"

They all laughed as she pushed his head away and told him to 'shut up'.

As their conversation came to an end so did the the line. I hurriedly picked up all the food that I know my princess wants but never gets. She always all the food she wants off my tray if she wants it for herself.

I sat down in my usual seat which was beside my princess's seat. I had to wait a few minutes before those turtles actually sat down with me.

"Can you tell us now?" I glared at Eren for still trying to force it out of her. He didn't even have the right to talk to her!

"Okay, fine! Stop fucking asking me already!" My hands stopped messing around with my food at that.

There was no way in hell I was going to miss this. If I missed one word I will most likely kill someone.

"When I was around twelve I had a small hobby of manipulating people. No one ever really noticed my small growing obsession until I had persuaded someone to kill five people and then commit suicide. The police didn't find me for the longest time either. I kept manipulating the police away from suspecting me until my best friend turned me in. When they found me my lawyer convinced them I was mentally unstable and now here I am." Everyone was quite for a few minutes after that.

My princess was basically a murderer that could be manipulating me right now. Every move I'm making she could be controlling them.

The blonde brat was the one to break the silence. "Do you remember who your friend was?" My princess shook her head no before answering.

"I forget his name and what he looks like, but I know he had this girl following him around all the time." I should kill this bastard. Because of his choice to turn her in she was forced away from her friends and family.

Eren seemed to brush off the dense aura in the air as he ungracefully shoveled food in his mouth. "What would you do if you ever meet him again?" The food in his mouth sprayed out a bit and landed in front him.

"I would probably turn him and his friend into the cops. I remember that they had a mental disorder also."

After that the air around all five of us lightened up and was brushed off to the side. The conversation between my princess and those two boys started up again like they never stopped.

Mikasa and I stayed silent and only spoke the necessary. On the occasion where we were talked to we answered in one word if we could.

I kept my focus on my princess the whole time; though I was well aware of the glare emitting from the other silent girl.

As her glare grew more and more intense I eventually had to glare at her back to scare her off like most other people.

Our glares didn't faze the other three at the table at all. They seemed to brush us off as hating each other probably.

The glare in her eyes brought me back to the deal we had made a few hours prior.

"I have a plan."

I released her from being pushed against the wall. I took a few steps back so we weren't too close to each other. I didn't and most likely won't trust her.

"Tch, and what would that be?" I crossed my arms and walked over to the wall to lean on it.

"All you have to do is reject Eren. I know you will do that anyway, but I want you to crush his heart into pieces." I looked at her for a few seconds before closing my eyes and sighing.

"I thought you loved him? Why would you want me to break his heart?" She looked at me before burrowing into her red scarf around her neck.

"I can't bare to see him in love with someone other than me." I looked at her for a moment before letting out a click of my tongue and pushing off the wall.

"Fine." With that I walked off only knowing what my role of the plan being.

As I glared into her eyes a small smirk swept onto her face. I glared harder at her not knowing what she would do now.

Any time someone that remains stoic and is crazy smirks they're up to something. I would know from knowing myself.

"Eren loves you, you midget."