019

Author POV ^^

Taehyung put down his phone and looked up at Rika who was already smiling. "So you gonna talk?" She asked Taehyung gulped nodding.

"Good, hmm what's there to talk about" Rika said "You" Taehyung said Rika blushed "Yah, your always saying something about me" Rika said "I'm dating Jaebum" Rika added.

Taehyung frowned "Don't talk about him now" Taehyung rolled his eyes and Rika found that extremely attractive, but she swears everything he did was attractive. "Oo~ Are you jealous?" Rika smiled asking and Taehyung blushed "You already know the answer" Taehyung said.

"It's adorable when you're flustered" Rika laughed and Taehyung smiled "You find me adorable?" Taehyung asked Rika nodded "Extremly" she ruffled his hair. "Ahh~" Taehyung smiled.

"Rika can I ask?" Taehyung asked Rika nodded "Why are you back with Jaebum?" Taehyung asked Rika sighed. "I guess it's because Jaebum was my first boyfriend, first kiss and I can't let him go" Rika said "He's my first love, and heartbreak but I swear I can't let go" Rika explained.

"What if I helped you?" Taehyung asked immediately blushing afterwards "How?" Rika asked "I'll let you have the time of your life" Taehyung said Rika smirked. "You just want to hang out with me more" she smirked "Yes but I really want to help you" Taehyung said Rika nodded.

"If you could help me forget, I'll grant you a wish" Rika said doing something weird with her hands. "Okay" Taehyung smiled and he thought of everything he could do.

Back to texting and later that day.

Taehyung- Gn Rika❤️❤️

Rika- Is this one of the things?

Taehyung- If you want it to be, plus you have to sleep now!

Rika- Why?

Taehyung- Cause even a princess needs her sleep~

Rika-;;

Rika- r u kidding me xD

Taehyung- ^^ yes gn