Part 11(Couple)

Y/N Pov
RICKY JUST CONFESSED HIS FELELINGS FOR ME WTH ? ! omg this cant be happening can it ?! Someone pinch my arm to wake up from this wonderful dream ! "Yn? Yn!! " i hear a voice call out my name from a distance i come back to reality to see ricky looking straight into my eyes.I speaked up and said "I-umm i dont know what to say ricky .." i say stuttering...fuck this of course was going to happen i just heard my crush ...my future boyfriend...tell me he likes me .What should i do ?"yn.. ricky said grabbing both my hands "you dont need to say anything just please tell me you feel the same way please" ricky begged to me ,his eyes suddenly became watery looked like a pool in them ... i suddenly became determined to confess my undifying love for him ...his actions made me realize he sure did love me .." you know what ricky ? i do like you back and a lot ..the day i met you i realized you had something that no other boy had made me feel some type of way (get it ? some way ....by the weekend ?no ? ok....)

Banks pov
She LIKES ME BACK WTH !!  she loves me ....she loves me ..... Should I.... Nahhhh I want to make it special and something memorable. I just hugged her so tight not wanting her to leave my side and told her "let's get going and go hang out". "Okay but can we go shopping cause I need new clothes and go get acai bowls, please?" She said looking up to me with puppy eyes. "I can't resist those beautiful green eyes of yours so it's a yes, anything to make my baby girl happy" I told her.

Y/N Pov
Awe what did I do to deserve him. Like seriously I would had never thought about seeing this coming my way anytime soon. Good decision I took of moving out here from home. I got out of my thoughts and hugged him tightly and headed to my room to get my stuff ready to go. As I did I saw banks with Athena playing around and I couldn't resist not taking a picture of them so I did. "Seriously if your trying to keep it low key you should've turned the flash off first" he said with a giggle. "Ugh I should've I'm so stupid" I said mentally face palming myself. "Okay first of all your not stupid and second of all lets get going. As we got outside.....

Drama might start soon. Not giving more clues so see ya soon. Faze up!