◾Mine Only◾

Y/N L/N is strong, elegant vampire teamed up with Lacus Welt. They were really good team, which was rare in vampire comunitty. Y/N got now time off, so she can finally rest a little.

Ferid was walking down the hall to Queen Krul Tepes with his typical smirk. "What do you want, Bathory?"
Asked him Krul, poison clearly in her voice. "I camed here to ask you for permision to have Y/N teamed up with me." Pink-haired girl rises her brow in confusion. "I thought that you like working alone." "Females are different case." Krul was quiet, thinking about it. Moment of silence...
"You got one week to spent with Y/N."
"Thank you very much." He bowed and left, wider smirk across his face with strange look in his eyes.

"Y/N, wait!" Lacus yelled and then appeared beside her. "Hey, Lacus." She smiled at him. "I got letter from Ferid for you. He said that it's important." "Umm..Sure." Y/N was really confused because she didn't usually got letters. And from Ferid? It was strange, but she didn't mind for that moment. She then went to her room and read the letter. For a male vampire, he writes so nicely...
After she read the list -> about being paired up with him for a week -> Y/N thought it would be interesting.
After all, H/C haired girl didn't know Ferid that well. Yes, she got some sympathy for him, but wasn't over heels for him. It would be sure.. very interesting week. She smiled a bit.

Poor Y/N just doesn't know how she was wrong...

Ferid was on the way to his lunch. Pardon, I mean to those dirty livestocks. He then kill few kids as his lunch. As he went back to his room, je met his loved Y/N-chan. "Ah, Y/N I wondered.." Ferid starts. "About what?" "Dont you want to drink my blood? As a start of good relationship between us." He smiled kindly at her.
"Umm.. I dont think it is a good idea. The one who is drinking blood of another vampire is showing domination. Ferid-sama, Im not a dominant type." She said, rubbing back of her neck. "I dont mind. And if you have my permission, the rule of domination losts it sense. So?" Silverhaired vampire rises down his uniform a little to expose his neck and give her teasing look.
Im really hungry and half od Humana got nasty blood. (With many diseas in it) Sure, blood of vampire is a high quallity. Though, I havent taste it yet.
Maybe I will give it a try.
She slowly comes near him. "Do it." Vampire chuckled. Y/N slowly bites his neck, carefully not to hurt him.
Ferid thought it was cute how gentle she was. After few seconds of drinking his exclusive blood, H/C haired girl pulled away.

Y/N was slowly but surelly getting attached and obsessed with his blood. It was like drug. But this fact knows only Ferid, leaving her in sweet unknowning.

After few days

Everything went just as he wanted. Y/N was nice and obedient. Though, she must be. If not, she will have bruises and hickeys all over her body. As Ferid was rougher by days, her self-confidience was lower and lower. "Y/N-chan! My dear! Its the dinner time!"
F

erid sang sweetly. H/C haired girl started shaking, knowing what will happen next. "You dont know how long I wanted this." He whispered, licking her neck. Y/N gasped silentlly, not wanting to give him what he wanted. "I think I heared something."
Ferid teased her. Chuckling, he roughly pierced her soft skin with his sharp fangs. Y/N cried out in pain. After few seconds, the new feeling camed. Passion, lust, obsession on the feeling his teeth sucking her blood.
Her red eyes was now clouded by lust. She somehow pulled away from his grip and switched positions. Now was the Y/N one, who was sucking his blood. This is how it goes for the next few hours. When the Dinner was finally finished, Ferid's smirk grew wider. "This is how I like it." He laughs, leaving Y/N alone.
But not for long, that was sure.