ch 1

brendo was chillin in Norgermany, a fairly new country, after deciding to check it out. He had a shitty 2.3 star hotel full of mice which he didn't mind cuz mice were cool. After unloading his seminal fluids over yet another guitar, he decided to go for a stroll. He walked out of the hotel, passing two Gays fighting in norgerman. Maybe they were flirting. He shuttered and kept walking. He exited the shit hotel, greeted by the dust and pollution of the new country in formation. He kept walking down the sidewalk losing track of time and direction. Eventually it had been dark out, and he had no idea where he was. O SHIT!!!! He started to panic, frantically running down the street in attempt to somehow spot his shitty hotel. To no avail, he slumped down outside of a shitty Chinese restaurant. With his balding head in his palms, he jumped as the door next to him slung open. A man in a tight striped shirt and a puked colored flat cap bursted through the door, looking frantic as well. Brendon caught the mans eye, as the striped one started bombarding him with questions.
"HEY DO YOU KNOW WHERE VSAUCE HOTEL IS? IM LOST AND I CANNOT FIND MY WAY. I AM NOT TOHKAY!!" (get it. not okay. not tohkay. sorry). Brendos face lit up.
"I'm looking for the same place. I'm lost too." Brendon stood up, wrapping an arm around the strangers shoulder.
"Its gonna be ok man. We'll find it. I'm Brendon. Brendon Small. Occasionally Donald Cock," he gleamed into the other mans eye. "You'll find out later."
The other man chortled. He seemed calmer now. "I'm Thomas Cannoli. Or Toh Kay."
"Now. Let's find Vsauce."