lxvii. appreciate

he stood there on harry's doorstep, wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt with a jean jacket over it

he stood there on harry's doorstep, wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt with a jean jacket over it. he wore his usual black vans and his hair was perfect. louis looked so perfect to harry, he always did.

harry immediately took louis into a massive hug, he missed him so much. he always loved louis'  hugs, it was like harry was meant to be within louis' arms. like they weren't made for each other. the familiar scent of honey and lemon filled his senses; making harry smile against louis' chest.

the small boy looked up, giving louis multiple pecks across his left cheek then to his lips which made louis to have a muffled laugh; but then stopped at his right cheek. it left a wide smile upon his boyfriend's lips.

"what's all this for, angel?"

"i'm just showing you my love, i want to appreciate you." harry replied, planting another kiss on louis' cheek.

louis giggled at harry, but gave him a kiss back before following harry inside his house.

this is just a cute filler. i'm going to update more in the morning since it's already 2 in the morning and i'm tired.

thank you all for the support on this book, i genuinely didn't think it was going to do good but i'm so thankful for the feedback.

i love you all !

m.