professor (07.)

peter hernandez was a professor at stanford university

peter hernandez was a professor at stanford university. not only was he one of the most sought after teachers in the country, but also bachelors. he was adored by everyone; his family, friends, students and people across the country. he was admired for the love and  dedication he had for his job. due to being one of the most respected professors across the nation, he always had the spotlight on him.

the media followed his every move; tracking exactly what he did and why he did it. they always knew what he was up to. his face was scattered in the newspapers, magazines, articles etc. there wasn't a single person who did not know about his existence.

obviously, with all of his excellence and fame, came wealth. professor hernandez was a multibillionaire and of course, women continuously threw themselves at him. he was attractive, yes, but 9 times out of 10 they were all after his fortune.

however, peter did not seek relationships. he was known for having one night stands with multiple women from the modeling and acting industry. he would fuck them miraculously for a couple of days and then move on to the next woman who he seemed fit to satisfy his needs.

that's why when the news broke that y/n, one of his former students, had tied him down, it was shocking. y/n was an ordinary girl; she wasn't a model or an actress. she was an intelligent young woman who got accepted into stanford who dreamed of becoming a journalist.

it all began when she accidentally bumped into him and poured her entire coffee on his very expensive stuart hughes suit. she was a nervous wreck, with it being her first day and all. she had gotten lost on her search for his class and when he creeped up behind her so abruptly, her coffee spilled everywhere.

"oh shit! mr.hernandez, i am so sorry! oh my god!" she quickly gathered napkins from her book bag and began dabbing gently, trying to soak up as much moisture as possible. while she was having a nervous breakdown, he was busy admiring her beauty. normally, he would have been enraged at the fact that his $75,000 suit was now ruined but he was too captivated by her to care.

"god, i am such an idiot!" she muttered to herself. when his suit was pretty much dry at this point, he took a hold of her wrist to halt her movements. for the first time since the incident, he spoke, "it's okay. i mean, now you owe me $75k, but it's fine."

her eyes widened so big, it seemed like they were about to pop out of her sockets. "wh-what?! you're kidding right?! who even wears a $75,000 suit?!" she exclaimed, not being able to wrap her head around such ludicrous idea. "me," he shrugged, not seeing any problem with its price.

she groaned and smacked the palm of her hand on her forehead. she began uttering words to herself that he couldn't quite comprehend as she paced back and forth in the vacant hallway.