{10}

Keith's pov.

"KEITH! Hey!" Lance opened the door nervously looking at me.

"Um hi? I brought a movie or two.
I thought we could just kinda hang...what's with that face?" Lance made another weird face while closing the door. "What's going on?" I ask putting both my hands on my hips. Then a man came out of the kitchen. He looked like he was in his twenties or so. I got an idea that Lance was nervous because of this man in his kitchen.

Wait? HES CHEATING!

"LANCE YOU-"

"Hi! I'm Carlos, lance's older brother and cousin. It's complex." the man said. He walked to the table, placing two plates. "I'll make you another Keith. It's nice to meet my little bros boyfriend."

I looked at Lance even more confused. He closed the door, then walking over to the plate. "ok so I was nervous cause I wanted it to just be us but then my bro got back from the store. So I kept telling him to hurry his ass up." I laughed at Lance then sat down next to him.

"You are lucky to have me Lance!" Carlos yelled putting a plate down for me.

"so I um have a question. You both have kinda a darkish caramel coloring. you can tell me and shiro are East Asian. But that is kinda clear I guess..." This was hard for me to say because I didn't want to sound racist.

"Oh we're Cuban. Our grandma and our mama grew up in Cuba with the rest of our family then moved to the states. The rest of our family still lives in Cuba tho." Carlos explained. I nodded. After we all finished Carlos decided to go find a bar near here.

"Ok now can we cuddle and watch movies?" I asked. Lance nodded, grabbing a few blankets and a giant pillow from his room, bringing them out here.

"So Netflix and chill?" Lance asked winking. I slapped him. Then him starts whining and we get into a playful fight. Going back and forth about how I'm annoying and Lance is too tall. Yet we did like each other. Even tho it didn't show.

Timeskip

"Bye guys!" Pidge said walking in the door. they look up to see me and Lance throwing pillows at each other. "And you two are actually dating?" They ask. me and Lance both stop, look at each other then start laughing.

"yeah." Lance said before he got a fist full of pillow. I punched Lance with a pillow causing him to fall straight on his ass. "YOU FUCKTARD!" Lance yelled.

"Jeez. Calm down." Pidge said taking out their phone to record us.

"really? You're the one pulling out your-" Lance whipped a pillow right at my crouch area. Causing me to fall straight forward onto my knees. "No.....sex.....for...a....week.." I say quietly as the pain spread through my body.

"Wait wait! THATS NOT FAIR! No!" He said whining as I was still in pain. pidge just laughed at the whole thing.

"Also I saw Carlos. He told me what happened and that he is staying with us for awhile." Pidge said after they stopped laughing. Pidge stepped over me, walking to their room. "Also be quiet plz." they shut their door tight, I then heard a locking sound. As if we would storm in, being all YEAHHH! PAAARRRRRTAAA!

"hmmm. Keith are you actually ok? I didn't mean to aim that low." Lance said, sticking his hand out. I grabbed his hand, pulling him down next to me. He laughs as we lay next to each other. We both then turned to each other. me and Lance ended up cuddling each other to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of buzzing. I look around to see its still dark outside. Lance is curled up against me. I grab my phone to see shiro calling me. I answer. My mistake.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KEITH?!" Shiro screamed into the phone. I had to hold my phone away from my ear. Shiro ended up waking Lance up. Lance rubbed his eyes lazily.

"Who is that?" Lance quietly spoke. I mouth shiro. His eyes widen and looks at the clock. It's 3:57 am. Oh....

"I'm at my friend's house. Why?" I ask. Shiro huffs on the other side.

"I called you literally 28 times. You didn't answer once! I even tried to get pidge, hunk, and Lance to call you! But pidge said Lance was asleep and hunk was with shay so they couldn't call you. PIDGE CALLED YOU 30 TIMES!" Shiro hisses through his teeth.

"Shiro calm down. I'm fine. I answered. I fell asleep after a pillow fight. And also why are you so angry? I was gone for two days and you didn't notice once." I said trying to prove a point which I didn't know what that point was.

"well....um..you know how I was with finals in college. It was hell for me. and I barely notice that I had Daisy's clothes on." I laugh when I remember that. But Shiro was mad when he found out, and also happy I wasn't dead.

"I'm ok now. I'll be at the apartment later today. you woke up my friend so I might be around there at 9-ish." Shiro then said goodbye. I sighed falling back onto the pillows. Lance had fallen back to sleep. I thought to myself as I looked at Lance, 'I hope we stayed together for awhile.'

Au//hia! Hope you like and KEITH THAT HAPPINESS AINT STAYING! WEEEEEE GUNNA GET SOME TROUBLE UP IN DISS BITCH!

Alllllllllssssssssssoooooooo

Comment a funny insult/joke and I'll put it in! LIKE WOOOO!

I'm making this as long as meh dick!

Jk

Don't got one

Bia!