How you cuddle

Crush #1:

You'd just be sitting somewhere and watching tv or playing video games or something, and they'd be trying to get your attention. They'd probably start making noises like sighing constantly until you got up and cuddled them. If you didn't get up, they'd walk over to you and sit in your lap.

They usually sit in your lap and lean against your chest while you wrap your arms around their waist.

Crush #2:

It'd usually start with them getting really excited about something and you trying to calm them down. You'd probably have to carry them over to the couch or bed to cuddle, and they'd be on their phone the whole time anyway.

You usually sit up against the wall or the arm of the couch while they sort of sit in your lap facing you with their chin on your shoulder and their arms around yours while they're on their phone and you watch tv or play video games or whatever.

Crush #3:

It takes a lot of convincing to get them to cuddle with you. They'll make up excuses as to why they can't cuddle with you, or just leave the room.

Pretty much the closest you get to cuddling is when they're really tired and lean their head on your shoulder, or when they play with your hair while you lay your head on their lap.