Accept Him..

Archu started to feel the negative thoughts about herself... She always felt so positive .. Now she started to feel so low about herself...

Days are rolling... Everything is same as it is... Except Archana...

Amar is all fine... He is successfully doing all his works... like shooting... Dubbing... launches..and all....

Radha also started to feel bad about Archana... Who is struggling to live within 4 walls...

Anjali started to feel bad for Archu's situation... Even she too want to know all the truth...

Archu never tried to came infront of Amar...

Its a fine day... Amar went for outdoor shooting.. He will be back in 2 days....

Radha started to recollect all his memories with him...  She always want her son to get married.. but now he is married...but she felt very hurt about his life... and she worried alot....

she had tears... Thats when she heared a sweet voice which is a beaitiful song...

She walked to the balcony to see who is that...

She cant beleive it... Archu is singing... for anjali and other servants ..

her voice is so sweet....Unknowingly Radha felt to that voice...

She stood like a statue... After few mints only she came back to the real world...

She searched for Archu... But she is not there now... So she came downstairs... She started to hear Archana's conversation with Anjali...

Anjali:.. U r singing beautiful Archu ma.... From when u started to learn Music ma???..

Archu:.. Mmmm... From 6 years .... and she smiled...

Anjali:... U r so beautiful ma...

Archu:... Akka... its enough... Why are u looking at me like that???...

Anjali:.. Nothing ma... just thinking... At First i have full of hate towards u... Becoz of ur traps for Amar Annaya...

Archu's smile disappeared... with that name itself...

Anjali:.. I really can't believe that... How u did something like  that for Annaya ????...

Archu smiled...

Archu:.. What i did for ur Annaya akka???...

Radha is listening to all of this...

Anjali:... u made alot of rumours about him.... and made him to marry u... to have all this luxuries... But i want to ask u this.. then why u are here as a normal person like us... ???..

Archu wiped her tears...

Archu:.. Actually.. Akka... i never did anything like that...  Am a very huge fan of him... I always want to see him once thats my life time dream... And that happened.. I  came to see him in his audio launch... But that day completely changed by full life...

She is crying ...

Anjali:.. What are u saying ma???.. Then what about ur sister???...

Archu:.. Yes.. She is my cousin sister... But she never treated me as a sister..and i dont know how she came here..and what she have with him...???...

Archu is crying badly...

Archu:.. You know akka... Latha is my best friend.. I really want to see her today... She is similar like u... Amd she know all the things about me... I always a great fan  of him... but now... I hate him alot... alot ....