Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Brooke POV:

"Finally we got through two tapes without fighting." Cheered mackenzie.

I sat there with the blank look on my face. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything. I just wanted to leave the room and never to return.

"Haha Nia told me that Chloe cut" Nick said.

"Same here" Mikey said.

"So Nia is true?" Paige said.

I sat there listening. Didn't really say anything. Just waiting for them to go talk about me.

"So? What shall we say about Brooke?" Mikey asked. He grinned. I started to cry.

No one comfort me. Just let me sit there making a fool out of myself crying.

"Brooke so your the bystander?" Nick laughed.

"JUST STOP!" I sobbed.

"Why should we? We always talk about the people who cause Chloe death!" Kendall said.

"Well we didn't when it came to Paige or Josh!" I said while pointing to them.

They all shut up and just sat down again. "Just stop and listen for change before you go out making comments to people" I said. Putting in the next tape we sat silently in the dark.

"Good! This one is the last one!"Josh said.

Then we hear a knock at the door. We open it and it was Clara. "Clara!" We all acted there was joy in us to see her.

"I heard you guys had the tapes. So I was watching them at Maddie's house by she freaks out every time after the tape." Clara says walking into the house. She got herself comfortable and started the next tape.