Letter Two

Dear Dead Boy,
These letters are painful to write. Does that mean its working? I went to school today. School isn't the same
without you. A new kid is attending our school tomorrow and his name is Will. He is leaving California to come live in West Lake. Why would you ever leave such a nice place? Sounds like a stuck-up kid to me. After a long day of school I went to therapy with Mrs. Quinn. As per usual, it sucked.

Andy heard a soft knock at her front door.

"I got it!" yells Andy as she rushes down the stairs.

Andy sees Mrs Silva standing at the front door, with tears in her eyes.

"Hi sweetie, can I please speak with your mother?" she asked as she wiped a tear.

"Of course, let me go get her" Andy said. Eleanor walked down the stairs.

"Why hello!! Melissa Silva! Its been to long! How are you!?!" Mrs Matthews said as she hugged Mrs Silva.

Andy left the room but continued to listen in.

"Eleanor, I am not so well. Natalie is so much better now, but it has taken a lot out of me. I miss Leo more and more everyday. I just came over to bring you this pie!" Mrs Silva smiles slightly.

Mrs. Silva picked up a sliver tin and handed it to Eleanor.

"Oh thank you! Lets chat some more! Coffee?" Mrs Matthews said.

"I wish I could, tomorrow at noon at the Cafe?" she asked.

"Sounds good Melissa. Thanks again. Bye!"

Mrs Silva left.

Your mom brought over a pie, and it smelled delicious! Weird seeing your mother but not seeing you. I miss you, Leo Silva. There I said it. I. Miss. You. Feelings. Writing that lifts the weight off my shoulders. Thats all for today. See you tomorrow, dead boy.
-ANDY