END

//Time skip a year ahead, this ending was inspired by a fanfic I read a couple years ago//

Your watching days were over, after that unforgettable night Crowley and I spent more time together but without the knowledge of anyone knowing, plus we still pretended to hate each other and fight all the time. We were "enemies " to the rest of the world. 

The Winchesters were....pissed at you but over the next year you manged to get on their good sides again. You hunted with them regularly and helped Cas as well. You were a part of team free will officially. Which meant Crowley was out of the picture, you were a "good girl" now.

The Winchesters called you up to meet. They seemed panicked/excited in their phone call. You arrived to the small little house in the woods, (Rufus's cabin/ if you don't know it yet just imagine a cabin in the woods)

"So what do you two morons......." you opened the door to see the boys huddled around a devils trap with the demon knife in Deans hand. Sam rushed over to you and gave you a hug and Dean gave you a pat on the head. You stopped mid sentence as you looked into the devils trap that was now visible because the boys had moved.....The King Of Hell. Your face wiped pink as the memories of last year flooded your head, you gulped and moved towards the trap.

"We finally caught him (y/n) took us a while but we did it" Dean said clinking his beer with Sam's

"tch" Crowley grunted and rolled his eye, he looked up at me "Well well well, hello darling"

"Hey" I said trying not to engage in conversation. The boys came over and began to ask him questions as I tried to rid the dirty thoughts from my mind.

"So Crowley, all we need to know is how you escaped the last time" Dean said arms crossed. shit. I felt Crowley's eyes dart to me.

"And don't say (y/n) because she already explained, we want to know how you escaped from your cage" Sam said. 

{The boys had trapped Crowley in hell, more specifically his castle in hell, but he manged to escape}

"Why don't you ask your pet over there" He said tilting his head to me. "She remembers what my castle looks like" He said smiling. Dean and Sam looked to me.

"He's lying, obviously I was with you guys everyday this year, remember!" I said.

"......well not everyday, remember the day were you were my little play thing?" He snarled at the boys. I gave Crowley the death stare and clenched my teeth.

"Disgusting" I said pretending to fake vomit and grabed a glass of water. The boys chuckled.

"Yeah Crowley (y/n) is like a 7, and you are like a -89, So I don't think that would ever happen" Dean said.

"Crowley quit it, we know (y/n) didn't help you, We just want to know how to escape hell, are the steps hard?" Sam said.

"Something was hard that night.....right (y/n)" I SPIT OUT MY WATER LIKE NIAGARA FALLS, it got all over Sam and Dean. 

"...   sorry...sorry" I said and awkwardly tried to dry them off  "*cough*, Crowley I think your imaging things you want but cant have" I said shooting him another knock it off look.

"Hey Squirrel have you ever heard (y/n) beg for more while being help up to a wall? no...? just me....?" Crowley said. The boys started at me with their mouths wide open.

"STOP CROWLEY!!!" I yelled slapping him across the face

"you know it actually kinda sounds like that" Crowley said smirking.