MAX

I love my new life and I love Doris,but Max was my real home.He always stood up for me and he always played with me,he tucked me into bed at night,bought me things , told me stories,told me how much he loved me,and honestly the nicest older sibling I know because all my new friends always told me how mean there older siblings are.My life was great............until that day.I thought it was bad when my birth parents through me away. But then that turned into the day of my life I got found by my new family. But this,this scared me for life.I remember I was at a sleepover with my friends then I got a call from Doris [Lola you must come home immediately no questions]then she hung up and this put me in immediate panic mode,so I rushed home.I rushed into the house, Doris yelled at me to go find Max so I did.I found Max at his best friends house lying on the bathroom floor................Dead.Though his friend wasn't there none of his friends were,all I saw was two needles in His arm...........drugs.But no..it can't be I know max didn't do this by choice,he must have been physically forced.oh Max why?I told you all the time to be careful with the friends you had, I never liked any of them.