Chapter 0

~~~
Things you need to know:
(Y/N) means Your name
____ means also Your Name or all of the bellow (put in the specific context)
(L/N) means Last name
(G/A) means Ghoul Alias
(H/L) means Hair Length
(H/C) means Hair Colour
(E/C) means Eye Colour
Now let's begin!
~~~
~some years ago~
Your P.O.V
"Mommy? Daddy?" I looked at my parent's bodies that laid on the floor. Right now, I was hiding under the wooden table in our dinning room. Daddy said not to get out of here so that's what I did. He also said that some bad people are coming so under any circumstances I shouldn't let my kakugan show. "Did you find the kid?" I heard the voice of a man ask someone else. "Not yet, sir. It seems that the kid has escaped." The other person answered. As I heard them leave our house and close the door, I sprinted over to my parents and started shaking them. "Wake up! They are gone! Why won't you wake up? Mom, Dad?" I turned their bodies so the were facing the ceiling and then I screamed. I ran out of the door while crying and sobbing. Not knowing where I ran to, I started walking down the streets. People around me kept whispering that what should a little kid do here all alone but truth to be told, I didn't care. All I wanted to do is cuddle with my mommy and daddy while watching cartoons. While I was deep in thought, I bumped into someone. When I looked up, I saw an old man with a girl and a boy with blue hair. The girl looked my age and the boy was maybe some years younger. But the odd part was their smell. They smelled of coffe and...meat? My eyes widened as I realised that the people in front of me were other ghouls I quickly bowed and said "Gomenasai!" As I was still in the bowing position, the old man chuckled and patted my head. I flinched slightly under his thouch and then raised my head. "Come with us, little girl." The man smiled at me kindly and reached to grab my hand. I put mine in his large and cold hands and that is when my fate was decided and I became (G/A).
~after Yoshimura found you~
(Still your P.O.V)
Today it's my first day of school! I can't wait to meet other children my age! I will finally be able to get out of this coffee shop. It's not that I dislike living here, it's just that the only people I talk to are Yoshimura~san, Touka(the girl with blue hair), Ayato~kun(Touka's little brother) and Yomo~san. Even though Yomo~san doesn't talk that much, we still have little conversations during our training. Yes, I train because I wanna become strong and get my revenge for mommy and daddy! Anyways, I got out of bed, did my toilet, put my uniform on and ate some eyeballs, told everyone goodbye and I started walking to school. As soon as I got there, I started getting nervous. Will my classmates like me? Would they want to be my friends? Would I end up alone all the rest of my school life? Urghhh, I am overthinking it. I tried to find my classroom and after about ten minutes I finally found it. As I entered it, everyone was sitting down and talking to each other. I timidly walked over to a sit and sat down. "Hello! My name is Hide and I am going to be your new classmate and friend. What's your name?" I turned around just to see a red haired boy with dimples and freckles. He seemed friendly so I introduced myself and we soon got away in conversation until finally the bell rang indicating the start of classes.
~at lunch break~
"(Y/N), let's go and eat outside! It's really hot and we can enjoy the sound of the birds" Hide said smiling at me and took my hand dragging me outside. I stumbled after him laughing at his excited face. Man he is already a great friend. We search for a spot to have our lunches(even though I am not going to eat) and soon found one under a tree but there was already a boy reading a book all by himself? Hide grinned as he saw this. Oh no. Hideoshi jumped on the poor boy scaring him and then we introduced ourselves. "Hi, I am (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you...?" "Kaneki Ken" the boy replied hiding his blushing face. Only if I knew that I was going to get so acustomed to his face that I'd regret it later.
A/N: So what do you think? Should I continue this? Let me know in the comments!